DNATREE

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Breakthrough

John and the breakthrough with his truck and my business

It seemed like it was related to letting go of the forums, but business was non existent since labor day. Also, my brother thought he had a  head gasket blow on his truck and was stuck in San Antonio. We conversed every other day until, walla, a message of a job on my phone and so I called John and said,,, Your situation broke loose didn’t it? Sure enough it had and it turned out to be injectors and a leaky fuel pump that was leaking fuel into the oil. Mine was a good size job that I really needed as I was having trouble working on rebuilding lcds.

Meeting Joseph and his Greek wife, turkey, Ajax missiles, Kentucky WV, Paul the Opostle.

Pam and I were out walking in a nearby neighborhood and these two dogs came up to me from a Greek woman named Maria. She was very nice and we began to talk and found out her 89 yr old husband had been in the Army. She said I should meet him and so we were invited to sit and talk. That of course was when the amazing coincidences started. He was raised in Kentucky and my family came from the hills of West Virginia. He married a Greek woman, my father married a British woman. He traveled in Turkey while living in Greece and had all the items in his home that we had from Turkey but lost over the years. He was in the Army and worked on the Ajax Missile guidance system and I was Army Pershing 1A Missile Guidance. He had a television shop as I also did. Then his daughter Kathy stepped out of the bedroom and I realized we had met on the street downtown a few weeks ago and also at La Palma when I had the Lemon Synch.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home