DNATREE

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I was out walking

I was out walking today and also was ready to give a dollar to anyone that needed it on my path. I began to have the synch while giving a dollar to one guy who wanted then another dollar and then another but I knew that I could only afford to give him one. So as he kept askin for another as I walked away I reached and the "RICH MAN" being the SPIRIT spoke to me to say to the next guy if it also feels thus to say "The RICH MAN who is the SPIRIT said that any more than one dollar would not be a good INVESTMENT without seeing more true intention of heart".


I then made of videos of the ongoing synch with the dream of where I put my treasure. What she would be like and how She would know me for real. Where would the RICH MAN being the SPIRIT trust to place his treasure, because it is the SPIRIT that we are speaking of here not the person.

For we have this treasure in earthen vessels. And as all were carried through the flood in the one, so what would She be like, how would I know she also would be a light to the children of what is real and know what is for the PRESUMPTUOUS.

This was My synch of how the SPIRIT wanted me to see something in this moment, but rather than copy another person each person should work out their own salvation with great passion and true intent and attention to SPIRIT. What You presume to believe the SPIRIT uses to reveal the true intentions of your heart in such a jolt, reaching to the heart. But most wander forever in a wilderness though eating SPIRITUAL manna they may still never enter in.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

We know everyone here means well and we should all try to let down our defenses and trust.

Actually, for this group I can see how a members dog is more important than what another person like thousands of others created something for themselves. But if we can help those closest to us first we probably can see better what may have happened. I would like to believe that Natalee is alive and hanging with some folks but doesn't want to be found yet.... At least then I could believe that this dog of a member that is beloved could bring hope to this case. Because if there is no real answer,,,, anything is possible!!!! Like what happened with the dog. The fact that it happened gives me great hope as to Natallee and the timing of this thread. But if we believe in our hearts that a man is decrepit and surely she was torn limb from limb,,, then we add to the creation of that being possible. Let us sow as we truly want. Is our desire is greater to blame a decrepit boy that is the son of a woman and scarcely left her side before being hated by all women rather than to believe in the possibility that YOU/SPIRIT have shown to be possible then what is our true intent. If no evidence is clear then should we not be continuing to believe the best so as not to create the possibility of horror. After all, every single person would have attested that such things as have happened in our midst were IMPOSSIBLE. I guess this is the way that both of Your intentions could be better served.

For many years while seeking the SPIRIT I would suggest that I was perfect toward the law and even of great repute in the Army toward those I respected and learned from. My father was very proud of my true intent. My experiences in order to go out on a limb and reach SPIRIT led to a heartbreaking experience because of what I believed with respect to Jesus,,,, but even so all was done with true intent and those that engaged with me knew this and the only way that could have changed was if they intentionally worked to change the appearance by using the pieces of my experiences that though they were perfect at the moment they could be used in a way they were not intended by those that did not truly love me. Everyone though they were not even seeking the SPIRIT has had experiences that others would misunderstand, that is why love and trust are so important. How easy is it without love to use what was entrusted to You without it's true intent. So it is with those that have interpreted scripture without knowing the SPIRIT. They think they can use it to convict others when really they have just judged themselves.

You don't have to believe what I am saying here, but if You have learned what I did intend for You to see about the SPIRIT than,,,, this becomes much more possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that great???!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home