DNATREE

Friday, May 16, 2014

Major Tom to ground control

Sophiezchoice wrote:
Happy to hear things are now okay with your Mom, Tree!!! So, another career looms in your future: denture fixin', eh?! :D


Thanks Sophie,

So it turns out that the family got splintered over this because Mom has very particular ideas of what she wants and sis worked very hard to find something but nothing is right and Mom is listening to brother John and some are worried about that because they are too "end of the world" driven. Now they have tried to get me to pick sides and I love the last property but realize that I can't choose sides as

When I choose sides I leave the SPIRIT.

I did not choose my family, LIFE chose them for me.
I did not choose Pam even LIFE chose her for me.
I don't want to choose anything but rather let the leaves all fall and then I will see what LIFE has for me.
I want to help each in my family in any way I can and especially I know I cannot replace this time with mother so I must let her do what she feels she must do even if it is not good for her. I must trust the SPIRIT where all this is headed.

Now the Autumn Leaves are Falling (Book of Golden Stories)

(These are the synchs with SPIRIT regarding the last few days.)

Watched a movie that was a bit churchee but the SPIRIT still was using it. FINDING NORMAL. Netflix

LINK

Quote:
Finding Normal – The only thing standing between Dr. Lisa Leland (Candice Cameron Bure) and the wedding of her dreams in the Hamptons is a 2600-mile drive from Los Angeles to Long Island. However, a run in with the law in the country town of Normal, North Carolina leaves Dr. Leland with a choice–Jail or community service.

Sentenced to serve three days as the town’s doctor, Lisa has her world turned upside down by a man she would never expect. Quickly, Lisa finds that there’s a lot more to Normal than she could have ever imagined.


I know that I went through such a presumption about what it meant to know the "True intentions of the heart of Jesus" and it eventually broke my heart. Whatever happens to my family, I know I need to let the SPIRIT reach "You" and it will probably happen through their presumptions about SPIRIT. And in the end their love for each other and SPIRIT will lead to "their truth".

I repaired a door last week and so did my friend Rob.
My mother had always had a man helping her with the decisions and I got from SPIRIT that the "husband" is the SPIRIT through the most loved. She loved Tom Mossop very much and I want her to get from SPIRIT the aid she needs through remembering him.

The SPIRIT was the husband for Me when I was alone and when I needed help, my mother understands this.

We had the synchs watching Walter Mitty the other day.

Major Tom to ground control I'm stepping through the DOOR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home