DNATREE

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dove Crying on a Branch

Stumbling In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHgwmhhngqU

The Greatest Show on Earth was the movie I found on netflix this morning with Charleston Heston
Just after selecting the Movie and watching it I was thinking about the name and then something I was not prepared for happened. Just minutes after selecting the movie and watching it a commercial for "The Greatest Show on Earth" came on for the Circus coming to Sacramento. I had not seen any commercial yet for this. Now I am excited waiting for what the SPIRIT will do!

And so it is now
A Dove on the Branch Crying
As in the prediction of the stock-market EXACTLY two years before it happened there was also the
Dove Crying on a Branch
Because no matter what, family would not be reached, You could not be reached, America would not be reached in time.

http://www.stephentree.com/stockman/
Quote:
This is the story of both our hearts
For you see, You and I are one.


(The Dove on the branch crying)


The rock that got stuck in my tire
I think the same thing when I think of You.
How ironic that both experience the cross from each other
There is only YOU and I.


On our wonderful journey this weekend (She and I) had the most
wonderful experience in Bridgeport related to the Victorian Inn there.
For you see many years ago I had put the same victorian pictures of the
"woman" in my home and had watched the movie "Somewhere in time" and I
had related it to the poem "it's love across time, Get ready for the
ride".
The similarities to this moment and what She and I experienced in that
room are amazing. All of the passion was "To Reach You".
Here are my notes from the experience.


Victory, Victorian Inn Room #7


Written in picture of Victorian woman "Olympic Event"
The Inner chamber seemed to be a memorial to the movie "Somewhere in
Time" Where he finds his love by traveling back in time.


I had put much energy in the synchronicity of the movie back in 1994.
in order to Reach You at the perfect moment.


"IT'S LOVE ACROSS TIME, GET READY FOR THE RIDE"


Story of experience in Bridgeport on Aug 2nd about the EMOTIONAL RIDE.


I was in the restaurant having wonderful experiences with the owners as
they too knew of the movie "Somewhere in Time" and I had related my
passion to reach You. As we spoke and they wrote down the website a
song came on that I wrote these words down from.


Tell me "How" to reach your heart, because I have not got a clue, but
let me start by saying "I love You".


_________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home