DNATREE

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hearts Changing about SPIRIT

(YOUR) LOVE

So You and I collided and what happened to my family and all the conflict and pain
And then I was waiting for what the SPIRIT was doing with all this and as I saw the love my family had for each other though they passionately disagreed I realized that this was the answer to my intentions to know the Heart of Jesus and
that was because, what with the love I feel for my mother and my brothers and sister that
YOU would synergise their beliefs and forgive their presumption!!! Because this was my intention to KNOW YOU!



The Creative Magic of Conflict


I mean if you take what they create and make it right!

That was the love YOU had for me according to my own presumption


As I could not reach them about how we overlook SPIRIT things have grown like a tree through the synchs to a point where we realize that everyone comes short of SPIRIT and this would lead to their own desolation. My love for my own family helps me to see how to look at the world as my experience with loving a woman also teaches this. As we grow in the SPIRIT and look at our own siblings we intimately learn the reason why those not so close act the way they do. I see how my family are being reached by this COLLISION between folks that have been away from each other for many years and return changed by life. Some remain very much where they started, while others have grown through experience much more.

Quote:
This is my experience I wanted to come to know through the synchs/SPIRIT about the true intentions of the heart. The beliefs of people/family have led to an impassable way that either they are all destroyed by their own beliefs or we learn from the benevolence of SPIRIT how to interpret those who went before us. (As you do unto others it is then done to you, as you believe about others it is then done unto you but in a way that you do not recognize that it was you doing it.)Each person proceeds in their self rightness until their hearts are broken and then there is a harvest of hearts changed.


I look forward to how the SPIRIT synergises with our experience here and in my family. Already the reality of this experience is reaching my own deeply.

 Tennessee Pearls on American Heartland right now.
A pearl starts with an pain
Was love the pain that started all this?
Was it the cause that drew your first kiss/SPIRIT?

 JOIN ME! There really is only YOU and I, Let's be two doves on a branch crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home