DNATREE

Friday, February 03, 2017

Come on folks, we have work to do

I want everyone that had previously been against me on the other sites that were closed down, those who see the direction the SPIRIT has been going all along, (misconstrued my in tent) that they would return and help get this message of the SPIRIT out. For it was even predicted that they would misunderstand as far back as 1993. There are a huge number of folks that do not post coming to this site now that I would like to engage in getting this message of SPIRIT out because it was all intended to reach people AT THIS TIME. Not that we should engage in politics but that we should work on the self and let the purpose of each person grow through their own synchs with SPIRIT. There is always hope in the smallest of points overlooked. Many of these points will be showing up soon.  http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-devil-and-you-misconstrued-my-in.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home