DNATREE

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Music and the dream July 16-25th

Music and SPIRIT and the synch with July 2016
July 22, 2017, 11:10:35 AM ยป

fearless 
She is my life, she is my wife, she comes to me in many forms and it is like poetry, like synchronicity and when HE AND SHE MEET (in the SPIRIT) they know it is right!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ0knAO2Qjs

Wilco "My Darling" Lyrics In the belly the whale Synch with Baby Raine from the belly of the whale from  Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 am  July 16, when My Pam fell into the PASSIONATE STUPOR on the 17th of July she came back (RBD) I only wanted to see the one that loved me back I knew it was time to let go because the others did not care but only wanted pain. Remember you chose to live alone and hide yourself behind your tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZ_b_uUAdQ

You will never be alone

Johnathan messages, he is listening to Lightning crashes

Last night I dreamed of la Isla Bonita Bonita,, Pam in her stupor before the hospital all the places we will go

Take my breath away- finally love is no more shame

Purple Rain

Come Stay with me darling, we will watch the storm from a Distance

Madonna,, I'll Remember

Hands to Heaven,,, breathe

No wonder you could not sleep baby, neither can I... Such Joy, You went there, It was You I was speaking to

Thankyou Dido 

Madonna Secret

Stay Wild as the Wind- undone

all through the night- Sleeping at Last- Oh, my darling
Version with Cindi Lauper

I can't breathe till your resting here with me

Oh, look at the time, I gotta go it is visiting hours

She wants me to bring here Hurricane by D'elle as She dreamed it last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDG6IbFOzQ

I tried to take her the song yesterday, but they who never knew me or her think their 8 yr degrees and equation know better, except this is the smallest of points overlooked
There is nothing Holding Me Back

But they said I could not bring anything in there for her to listen to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home