DNATREE

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Friends

Amazing things happening with those with true intent, Mark was in great fear and I had him on the phone while he was in the hospital diverting his attention to something better than his fears. He had been shaking as he thought they were going to do a biopsy and he needed to divert his attention to the joy we share as friends so I was sending him pics of creepy clowns to watch over him while he sleeps. (He likes that kind of thing) He was sending me Homer Simpson moving his hospital bed up and down when he began to laugh the doctor walked in and told him his CT scan was good and he could go home and he dropped the phone. Then I got the message from Bret who said his kidney transplant went perfect. Many others with varying degrees of good fortune for those with true intent in my life but I sense that those workers of iniquity I don't want to even look at any more. I have spent 20 yrs reaching you, many have not cared to give two minutes to this.

Burning down the house is the synch right now.
http://www.stephentree.com/watchman/

http://www.stephentree.com/altarand.htm

Listen to the tide slowly turning ,, listen to the ashes burning A door A passionate burning cross Shake the tree (dna) Shiver me timbers captain The virgins and their lamps waiting , drawing the fragrance of the heart,, the veil You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home