DNATREE

Saturday, December 02, 2017

Small Change to say the least

It's a small change to say the least, Just like Beauty and the Beast

The realization of the SPIRIT speaking through Jesus allows us to continue with our lives as a Christian nation or whatever we are doing but hearing the SPIRIT as the one speaking through Jesus. This smallest of points overlooked changes everything and directs our attention/worship toward who it really is speaking rather than the IDOL of interpretation. A SMALL SHIFT changes everything and the synchronicity of our lives becomes real as the SPIRIT intended.

Today's horoscope said

A certain person might appear more supportive or cooperative now than they have been recently. However, rather than be suspicious, try to accept that they might have had a moment of clarity regarding a point you've been trying to make. Even if you sense they're choosing a path of least resistance to suit them, 

I don't know what I am doing, but I speak what the father speaks, and I do what the father does

This Pain and this love was the original intent of this life between YOU and I.

Was love the pain that started all this,

JOIN ME! There really is only YOU and I, Let's be two doves on a branch crying.

 As posted in 2001
The father speaks through this father saying
Let go of the veil of interpretation given you by those that never knew me

Rainbow on Dec 1st Over the Edge

If you will believe in the SPIRIT he has promised "I will catch You"

But I never wanted to be with you, but to reach you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home