DNATREE

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Molly synch May match the Mollie Tibbetts missing person story

Molly (Mollie) synchs around this date

Just because they have not revealed the secret she knew does not mean you should stop seeking to know it.

Email I sent to rodwhite@dmreg.com, abreaux@press-citizen.com

I predict things and a year ago around this date I started posting a synch about Molly
It started in Feb 2017 with this post about First Molly... You in danger girl.
quote
Then last night Pam and I were watching Steven Colbert and he brought out a puppy named Molly and explained that Molly had found out the "secret"
Anyway, please check out the synch at the above post
Then there is this one
July 30 2017
Then I felt this synch was related
It also shows why I feel my oldest handicapped sister who we cannot reach right now may also be related to this because
of the Molly family name on my mother's side. But this is how those synchs work
________________________________________
Here is the total activity on my blog

United States
35049
Russia
11050
Ukraine
3395
Germany
2413
France
2328
Poland
908
China
846
Malaysia
694
United Kingdom
596
Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home