DNATREE

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Manufactured Outrage, Leaving the Struggle

Manufactured Outrage

I did not know how to reach people about what is coming but now I realize there is no reaching them and that what is coming is how they will be reached. Last night I could not sleep as I have been having a problem sleeping which started by my earlier apprehension about my partner's sleep as she really needed to sleep but often just rests at night. But this has changed as her body repairs from the exacerbation of MS caused by the stress of our lives changing. She has a handle on it and reaching to the SPIRIT now and is outputting joy and appreciation for life and growing strong at a great pace.

Now for the dream

The above paragraph can be the backdrop for this dream but when I got up I checked the internet and read that China was blocking American Navy from Hong Kong as tensions rise. I went back to bed but did not want to tell Pam this when she woke as it could stress her. So I finally fell asleep and slept well but when I woke up I was dreaming of an island in the South Pacific just before Pearl Harbor which is exactly where we are right now according to the SPIRIT. I saw an island that felt like a place where children would have taken small boats as a child to play except that a rich family now had a house on stilts there with fences on the walkways and balconies. I felt I needed to warn them of the planes that were coming but when I got there and tried to enter the boardwalk leading to the house it was blocked but they saw me and did not want me there so they acted like I should go away and acted like I was trespassing. I then noticed the beach went up closer to the house where I could perhaps be heard. But as I approached the daughter sitting with the mother acted as though I was violating them and said "Mom's onions", and made an action as though I had desecrated her bones. I looked down and saw something like a green stem and a couple scattered here and there. It was obvious that they wanted to us manufactured outrage to keep me from even saying what was coming. In the moment of waking and feeling this dream a whole history of tares being planted by one party to use the scripture and then law and then on and on in order to win using the law in a manner it was not intended kept growing until death became the "law" for every small infraction and that what was coming was needed to reach them ALL TO THE HEART and reset this foul use of the law once again by love. A boy thinks the gift of love and passion is felt the same way by the other side but even if it was the feeling of power and sex in the opposite sex and then back and forth over time made what was play and intended in nature to teach and reach to the heart has been trumped by those that know better because of all the learning to the point that it is no longer doing what it was designed for and the separation on all levels including "play" such as a child is short circuited by everyone seeking power and money and now it will take a hit such as Pearl Harbor to get the two divided sides to focus where they should be. The law was originally only to be given by SPIRIT but the tares that were planted along with the wheat slowly turned it all to those with power and money creating a system which backfired on them so they made more laws and misused it further to get control back and all parties involved did the same using their point of view along with hate to further box in each other until what was intended to create peace is completely bypassed and everyone has pent up hate that cannot be quenched. I awoke to hearing Trump being laughed at as the synch said before Trump took office and then after saying we would let all other countries alone if they will leave us along of course the next thing was Pompeo saying in a nice tone with a smile how we were going to control all others by our financial manipulation and how good the plan is working when really there is great trepidation about how Trump is leading astray and it will not be able to be fixed once the backlash begins from all the hurt parties/countries and I felt the anger of all other countries at the manipulation of our leaders upon their own people that is leading to great tribulation which when that does happen that these that know they are manipulating the world and using their bases hate will again act as though they did it to us when they will know it was their greed of power over the whole world that is actually doing it,, but the whole world and each person actually created what is coming for themselves and have gathered to experience the main event. It is now best to let all concentrate on their own sins since each human has rejected the intention that we all should let go of shame and blame and wanted it for whom they think will take their own shame away.. the other party. Therefore, each person, party, country etc will have their own Pearl Harbor.

In other news Pam and I are being grateful for everything as like in California when 911 happened and I lost the job I thought I would only have for five months but it lasted eight and we jumped for joy and spent our moment dreaming of our next world which created our wonderful experience for 20yrs now we are looking for the SPIRIT fresh. Leave the struggle and let the SPIRIT coordinate all of them destroying each other because everyone deserves what is coming.

I needed to add this that those talk radio programs and politicians that have worked to manufacture outrage like Trump did with the Obama Birth Certificate then they will be revealed BY THEIR OWN HANDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home