DNATREE

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

You were right MY LIFE, there is no love

There is no love here in this country, YOU were right MY LIFE, I need to take the anger and the hurt and go off in the SPIRIT as desolation is assured and I really want to turn my head away because they don't care if you were predicting what THEY are drawing, they won't care until they realize that like the predictions this also is true but that fear is not love.  I need to go away before what is coming. After 27 years I no longer want to reach anyone! Samson/Through the SPIRIT wants to be led up between the two pillars now. I asked for time to try to reach them but you were right if they could be reached they would have been. This needs to be the last song.  I really want to go back to YOU and I in synchronicity with my partner for if there was a glimpse of love I would stay and go down with this ship but I want to go to a place to watch the storm from a distance and start a new dream.  So if I go silent understand it no longer matters. The Apathy of Venn, The Wizards Love Story needs to write the last line and close this book.

So MY LIFE I would like YOU to take me into your loving arms
Somewhere fresh, something New, Something like YOU

dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-sm dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home