DNATREE

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I am the Lightning, I am the Poison, I am the end of Presumption

I am the lightning that strikes from the East to the West (Coronavirus). I am Your Poison and I am Your Antidote.  Why do you hide yourself from me. Let go of the Veil of Interpretation given you by those that never knew me (The End of the Presumptuous Woman) I could not reach you, therefore I must break your heart. Because you love your interpretation more than you love the SPIRIT. The Smallest of Points overlooked is doing what all the money in the world cannot do. The Coronavirus was predicted one year before and so was the Tennessee Tornadoes because of presumption and interpretations of those that reject the SPIRIT. But in spite of A Series of Unfortunate Events, remember to Wait Wait Wait on the SPIRIT. I am the Biggest Jolt to ever Reach Humans, yet I have been present from the beginning. Don't follow the Messenger, hear only the SPIRIT. The Separation is demanding Desolation. but I am the end of the enmity.

Epidemic Predicted one year ago
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/02/epidemic-dance-morning-routine.html
I have been trying to reach you but since I cannot therefore the unexpected
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-has-been-predicted.html
Even Trump and what would happen was predicted
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-synchs-about-orange-is-coming.html
But it is You that draws these things in order to reach you
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-predictions-and-energy-that-created.html

Today is the words "Special" and a dead blue jay today
long relationships ending
After many leave the planet THOSE THAT REMAIN will be reached to the heart

Fragrance of the heart and blood on the door signpost, drop dead synchs


As it was in the beginning 
When I was the honeybee and you were my apple tree
For then, it was the fragrance of your heart that drew me to you
Remember we let the sea swells rise into the air, we let the mountains crumble we did not care, for I was your honeybee and you were as my apple tree
I was the prince, I was your wizard, I was your “lion of Judah”
Anything you wanted I brought it to you.
There has always only been, you and I, my love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home