DNATREE

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Money VS Lives, Den of , The Last Song, Oh, and the Sorry Synch




http://www.stephentree.com/scarletandtom/ 2011
Quote
You may misunderstand me, (on purpose) but DO NOT misunderstand (none will escape, nor humiliate) the Spirit when it begins SPEAKING through the coming events.

Money vs Lives
Bailout will not work but will only give rich the money 
and then....
 My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
They refuse SPIRIT

I have been knocked off twitter
(Ok back on now) 
You need to understand what I am saying as it
is to save your life
It is not all going away just you who intentionally misunderstand

I will go quit for a while then
Silence is Coming
Last Song Coming Soon

Ok, I got a bunch of synchs with "Sorry" starting on March 13th but
did not understand them. But it probably is becoming clear for many.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home