DNATREE

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Prediction that the Ferocity of the Event to be turned up predicted March 30, 2013

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/03/many-things-happening.html

Nobody cares, certainly those reading don't so you are drawing this.

quote
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Many things happening
Had a synch about babies and grandchildren while in Big Sur
Woke up saying
I cannot reach my own over the noise of my enemies so the SPIRIT will use my enemies crying to reach my own.
London in Black,,, While in Big Sur we met many folks from London and all were dressed in black.
Thursday every coast to coast and every news program had the same lament about the EVENT coming because they could not be reached. How terrible it will be in order to reach them. I am very saddened and feel a great anger toward the lying and manipulating females and snakes that love a lie and only want to cover up what the SPIRIT has shown. They are growing the ferocity of the event.


They are growing the ferocity of the event.

London



Wednesday, March 25, 2020


The latest "All Was Predicted" including Epidemic, Tennessee, Trump, The Orange Event


Notice I spelled ferocity wrong which like others I am not perfect, but it is the SPIRIT that makes it perfect "through you"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home