DNATREE

Friday, April 10, 2020

If you could have time to KNOW SPIRIT The Second Death will not hurt you

So the reason I wanted to reach you is more important than the struggle now.



I guess love blinded me and led me bound and naked up between these two pillars and I wanted to tell you all of what I had to share because no one is going to escape what is now drawn to us all. Like Samson the pillars are being pushed and every block upon which this world exists will fall.

But if you KNEW the SPIRIT the second death would not hurt you is the real story and everyone is guilty. That is the reason for telling you about my story of being alone and still having a friend because silence is coming and you will be alone without knowing SPIRIT.


Well now I am on Trump's side if his true intent is to complete the SPIRIT's intent to give you what you are drawing to yourselves as you cannot be reached.

Bye! Nothing matters now anyway


I want to go to the edge of the ocean and be with YOU/MY LIFE until that moment YOU take me home. In this moment I want to do each and every little thing with YOU/MY LIFE until that moment
we are all changed in a twinkling of an eye.

3yrs



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home