DNATREE

Sunday, July 05, 2020

A Walk tonight with the Fireflies, Hamilton, Redemption

This is in Progress.... and how I want redemption for the @GOP and "both sides"

Come Walk with Me!
I went walking down the road and back using  the fireflies and the birds to inspire my moment and the tree began to grow

Loss the virus and what we thought could not be taken from us

The Fire and the loss prediction

60 minutes and his loss of sight and architecture

finding opportunity in a pandemic in the same way
Workers in a Company, I fell the other night, Motion is Magic, Motion longs for direction
Hungry for?

Hamilton (Disney+) and Redemption for "Both Sides" My synchs with Hamilton make me realize this is already in motion. I write my notes on cards but I left my pen over on the table by Pam who was watching Hamilton,,, as I reached for the pen "On Hamilton they said "As long as he can hold a pen he is a threat"

I was sowing seed and noticed some did not come up and so I asked my life tonight and then I found it was much bigger because of other synchs over the years than I had presumed myself and therefore I see were moving in another direction rather than sponsor related to collaboration. My motion needs direction as in the synch above. So the synchs are unfolding in that direction.



Loss and my transition from human structures

Also this I posted this synch I found in my blog on Twitter
https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1279971491338215425
Predictions before Coronavirus Related to the Senate Trial, that spell out the deaths and Coronavirus, Lies lead to deaths dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/01/predic dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/01/bridge dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/01/politi

https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1279985677988507648
You cannot save yourself Trump and base but if you lose your life for the SPIRIT'S sake... twitter.com/dnatree/status
if you lose your life for the SPIRIT'S sake... was not meant to mean do not wear a mask, that will become a stumbling block, but if the SPIRIT leads you to what it means then you will find the life that was truly meant for you to live. So the interpretation was meant to lead to the cross and the reality of the SPIRIT.

Active on my site tonight
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-constitution-enemies-held-up-in.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home