DNATREE

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

And So I Go away again and leave the struggle

I reposted this because my old site is often manipulated by those that conspire 
to control others. Also because how I learned what I learned is what I want to convey
in my posts. Forgetting us and them and just getting in this moment with YOU/MY LIFE



Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author
Message
dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 1010
Location: california
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: And so I go away again and leave the struggle
Reply with quote


And So I go Away Again
Struggle ended by Wonder

When I was with you, you might remember I left from time to time and went wandering. I never left you, I only left the struggle. I took you with me in my heart. I went and reached for “YOU” in the spirit. Even when you left me, and broke my heart, I did not leave you. I built a room (sanctuary) where I could dream of you day and night. In the room I placed a table where I could put “what is on my heart,” for it was YOU on my heart. I dreamed of you day and night. A veil was placed separating you from me. But still I dreamed of you day and night. I knew you were there I was speaking to, yet without words. There really has only been YOU and I, my life. And now I stand at the door between our two worlds, (houses) until the MOMENT, you join me and leave the struggle and wonder, that you might come to know me. Wonder I give you here where I am, no facts except I have always loved you. Now when you leave the struggle and come to the place I am, and you find me there and you speak to others about your experience you will be misinterpreted and you will come back to the door between “YOU and I” and I will again comfort you. And then you will have shared in my joy and in my pain. And you will know there has always only been you and I.
I wait for you here where I am, my children, my family, my lover, my neighbor. I wait for you.
Remember the struggle at the end of relationship, that you might keep relationship from it. The tribulation, the struggle, the door. Get ready for the wild ride. When the veil is torn. My heart will forever be true to you. Your leaders will all abandon you, but I will never leave you. My heart will forever be true to you. But my struggle is over, that is why I went away to this place where I am now. It is finished! I am not your interpretations, I am that I am. Come, let us be neighbors under the sun. I have prepared a way for you to know me, love this beggar.

What will it matter who’s words are right when it is only the words of the spirit that create all things?

I let your wave encompass me, like sand on the shore I welcome your thunder. Answer me, my life!

Landslide ….I and my house are upheld by the word of spirit.
It always starts this way at the beginning of true relationship…she is never sure if she recognizes him.

Making all her dreams come true, Oh! You thought they were your dreams, but they are mine!

Lone Cherry

News flash! Washington cut down the Cherry Tree today, Joy is now forbidden. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Pink and white blossoms

You may be reading the words that I have written, or the words of the two witnesses the fathers and the son, new and old testaments. But I tell you truly, you are not to interpret my writings, neither the old or the new testaments, FOR IT IS NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN THAT IS IMPORTANT AS WHAT THE SPIRIT DOES WITH IT. For I do not baptize with facts but with the water of wonder. But when the spirit comes and baptizes you, it will be eternally written on your heart and it will be a seal of an eternal life.
I am your fathers
I am one spirit
I am life eternal

For many do not know me yet they use written words against their neighbor. For as in the times of Noah all have misinterpreted and what is written has become a veil over their eyes.

Freedom comes in the moment, a kiss (synchronicity) from the father. Moments spent in wonder as a tree growing.

The dream that spawned this,

I had to die, I had to leave the pain and struggle, and find YOU, my life, in a wilderness.

In a moment, something right, invites you to begin a New Day.

Since finding YOU, my life I now start each day with
Something fresh, something new, something like YOU.
I’m in love, I’m all shook up, shiver me timbers captain.

Storybook Ending
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked will soon altar everything and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com (Gambling with money not their own) Synch
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website



jmralight



Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 1111
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote


I love the way you express your spirit, and see a brother witness in the mirror. We share our differences. Thank you. jmr
_________________
אני נביא ליהוה

On Sept. 29th
11:11
A Volcano Erupts

יונתן מיכאל רבינס
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail



@man



Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 1346
Location: where you be
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: i & i
Reply with quote


why does everyone keep talking about mirrors???

oh wait... i innerstand... now... Wink.

... but isn't that kind of like the wind pretending it is inside a house & then imagining it is seeing its own reflection in an (imagined) closed window's pane?!?!? if the wind opened the imaginary window, it would no longer see it's own reflection.

hrmmm... anybody want to try walking through walls??? Mr. Green

~i~
_________________
"...the root of all things is nothing else but one Self … I am the place in which all existing things abide."
~the All-Creating King Tantra
View user's profileSend private message



dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 1010
Location: california
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote


No, I don't test the spirit in that way, but I have had a week of dreaming about a house built without hands and trees as houses for birds and then when the dove was taking the breeze inside the van tonight on the way back from Shasta and I said they say that Doves don't like the breeze but I think that is when itis very cold because they puff up and so maybe they do like a swift warm breeze passing through their home. But I really have not thought about what you said I just told you what happened today that was synchronous to what you are saying.
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked will soon altar everything and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com (Gambling with money not their own) Synch
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website



@man



Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 1346
Location: where you be
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: silent laughter
Reply with quote


it is the nature of the breeze to carry beautiful music, invisible to the eye, & yet touching the spirit.

~i~

ps... tree... i keep testing the spirit by bumping into imaginary doors & i have the knots on my forehead to prove it Rolling Eyes(phenology, anyone???) ... i just thought bumping into imaginary walls might be fun for a change. oh well... i guess slapstick comedy is a dying art.
_________________
"...the root of all things is nothing else but one Self … I am the place in which all existing things abide."
~the All-Creating King Tantra
View user's profileSend private message



dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 1010
Location: california
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote


I got in late last night from Shasta and just wrote that because it was what happened on the way home and was related to what you said. I enjoy your posts and find you very synchronous with my experience. Had a great time with some Curook tribe or something up on the mountain. Oh as for spelling I have always felt that that is the gnat in the eye and that those drawn to spelling errors are not looking at the message. I just threw that in here cause of some vibe I read this morning.
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked will soon altar everything and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com (Gambling with money not their own) Synch
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website



dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 1010
Location: california
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote


Goodbye!!!
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked will soon altar everything and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com (Gambling with money not their own) Synch
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website



Adam Seijuro



Joined: 30 Oct 2004
Posts: 902
Location: Melbourne, Aus.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote


Where you goin' dnatree?
View user's profileSend private message



dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 1010
Location: california
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote


Quote:
Where you goin' dnatree?


Reread the post to find out.
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked will soon altar everything and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com (Gambling with money not their own) Synch
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website



Acceptance



Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Posts: 1090
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote


May we one day meet in the kingdom of God's unconditional love.

Love and blessings to you dnatree.
_________________
Love above all.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail



sakeringo



Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Posts: 6491
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote


dnatree was born under a wandering star. Fortunately, he always comes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home