DNATREE

Saturday, August 14, 2021

The synchs CONTINUE TO play out with all under the hat

 I was particularly upset when I saw Tucker Carlson speak about AOC about her fear of rape the way he did and I drew to myself the movie that I will call SPIRIT'S LAND and it is likened unto the Movie Chato's Land. Where those that say all lives matter but it is a lie because they treat all those they hate as though their lives are cheap yet theirs is something. I feel that they are drawing their own end. Let it be spiritual rather than they die unless they do not repent. So the tone of the story of course is All Under the Hat and can you imagine what triggers this story to play out where it is not a person but the SPIRIT that leads them to their end. (The Bubble Net synch) Sort of like the trigger being a George Floyd situation where the murderer is the Sherriff and the guy does not die but rather the bad cop but of course the white supremicists would not see it that way because like Moses and Pharoah or like Herod the SPIRIT knows the heart and therefore they are in a trance and their hearts are hardened sort of like what appears to be happening in this country. Well anyway I will let you see how this all plays out. But the cat got me up early as I was feeling these things and I was thinking of like Chato's Land where "Apache Lives Matter" but wearing a rainbow like lgbt for all men and all who learned from the teacher (SPIRIT) through the passion of love and those that follow the lie born of fear and hate.

anyway SO BE IT!


I began to see something I do not want to happen, therefore I must break your hearts is what I am feeling.

Notes about what I do not want to happen therefore I want to go another route. Mixed in these synchs of late is something I don't want to happen so I would rather those under the hat hide in the caves and this speaks to the world

Pennsylvania road

Do not react, do nothing

Flex synch

Bear "tries" to mouth leg

The division is leading to desolation, enemies
and lying manipulators  within and without.
https://twitter.com/search?q=kaboom%20%40dnatree&s=09
https://twitter.com/hashtag/russia%20%40dnatree?s=09
https://twitter.com/hashtag/russian%20%40dnatree?s=09
@dnatree



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home