DNATREE

Monday, August 16, 2021

The two Rooms, the Veil, the 12 perspectives, follow SPIRIT instead Dividing, such as law, good vs evil

Since 1993 a growing  vision of how the individual fits into the whole of the universe and how it interfaces with the world. I see the individual as two houses, like the left brain and right brain. The left brain is given from the SPIRIT manna to feed on. As the left brain ponders or hold's attention to what is given, more is given. You can see this in the picture of two houses, or the holy place and the holy of holies joined by a curtain. Or in the image of the artist within, or the SPIRIT giving images and the left brain reflecting them back and out into the world. Like the story of the Chinese Artists or the story of the medicine wheel of the American Indians

The synchs began with the picture of the 12 Tribes and the tabernackle two rooms separated by a veil, like male and female and the veil that must be lifted in order to see face to face. Or the SPIRIT as the Muze that offers visions of form and such that as the mind wonders after the SPIRIT it begins to build the form or grow the tree. Like Rumi's Reed Flute we are the instrument that the SPIRIT breaths through. With attention to the SPIRIT reflects the image given by the unseen SPIRIT. Then between YOU and I in the world this reflection goes out and then the 12 perspectives reveal the harmony of the spheres in that all who see the SPIRIT and reflect it find great synchronicity between each other and then we find that like in the image of the blind monks seeking to understand the elephant that all are seeing the same thing from different perspectives. But we don't need words to communicate with each other and we should not use them as much as we reach to the SPIRIT with intention to reach the other/each other. The SPIRIT being the mediator between God and Man is also the mediator between individual beings but if both overlook this then struggle and chaos is the result in the end.

And So I go Away Again
Struggle ended by Wonder

When I was with you, you might remember I left from time to time and went wandering. I never left you, I only left the struggle. I took you with me in my heart. I went and reached for “YOU” in the spirit. Even when you left me, and broke my heart, I did not leave you. I built a room (sanctuary) where I could dream of you day and night. In the room I placed a table where I could put “what is on my heart,” for it was YOU on my heart. I dreamed of you day and night. A veil was placed separating you from me. But still I dreamed of you day and night. I knew you were there I was speaking to, yet without words. There really has only been YOU and I, my life. And now I stand at the door between our two worlds, (houses) until the MOMENT, you join me and leave the struggle and wonder, that you might come to know me. Wonder I give you here where I am, no facts except I have always loved you. Now when you leave the struggle and come to the place I am, and you find me there and you speak to others about your experience you will be misinterpreted and you will come back to the door between “YOU and I” and I will again comfort you. And then you will have shared in my joy and in my pain. And you will know there has always only been you and I.
I wait for you here where I am, my children, my family, my lover, my neighbor. I wait for you.
Remember the struggle at the end of relationship, that you might keep relationship from it. The tribulation, the struggle, the door. Get ready for the wild ride. When the veil is torn. My heart will forever be true to you. Your leaders will all abandon you, but I will never leave you. My heart will forever be true to you. But my struggle is over, that is why I went away to this place where I am now. It is finished! I am not your interpretations, I am that I am. Come, let us be neighbors under the sun. I have prepared a way for you to know me, love this beggar.

What will it matter who’s words are right when it is only the words of the spirit that create all things?

I want you to see the twelve trees in revelations as how the synchs grow the fruit through experience with the SPIRIT

down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

This is the fruit of the dnatree in ones life which grows over time but layers your experience in many things through synchronicity. If you stick with it, then it grows the fruit to ripeness.

Like the synchs with the twelve and the two rooms this has been growing over many years a little at a time. 

12 and the Sumerians

 

Like a tree I gradually took on this form, like an empty canvas I waited for SPIRIT to move, dabbing where YOU moved until the painting took form, I had no idea

Now for the last part of this image in that all things are sanctified or made right for you by the SPIRIT and everything is good when the SPIRIT reveals the perspective from which it was truly given. So this makes the different fruit from all nations and all generations come into perspective, in that when the SPIRIT leads you to understand ALL THINGS become love.

The one thing that should not be is the division/separation between what is good and what is evil. As when led by the SPIRIT in this moment you are led to see ONLY what the moment is revealing about a thing.. The law is a separation of what is evil and not to do. But if you are following the SPIRIT then you are focused on the SPIRIT and each moment is made right rather than using the law, you are following the law of the SPIRIT which fulfills the original intention of the law. 

Your experience with the SPIRIT may beome a fresh new story that reflects the same ideas


Related 

Love is Synchronicity with Others

My Meaning of Love



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home