DNATREE

Friday, May 16, 2014

Wait for the peace that comes from SPIRIT


I don’t want to proceed without waiting for the SPIRIT
I feel a quite desperation which is a point this new creature does not proceed from
Feeling the presumption that they know what they are doing and they feel they know SPIRIT
I would not proceed from these separate spirits,, rather wait for THE SPIRIT to heal the separation within ourselves first

I must let loved ones proceed with what the SPIRIT is doing in their own lives. I would not make any deals from a less than perfect intention. Get rid of stuff and leave because I am hurt, yes, go be alone as sanctuary is always nearby and YOU are ever present.

I watched Goebbels Experiment and thought about the presumption of rightness in our country that exists even now.
Synch with Mars Declares again
And Rain, and Autumn leaves falling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home