DNATREE

Monday, October 31, 2011

Moment's With YOU/my life Sunday Oct 30th

Pam was so happy to be JOLTED into JOY by LOOSING ourselves in the MOMENT

We decided to go to the Sacramento Zoo, but knew that we were just heading that direction. On the way we had a synch about seeing the Giraffes and sure enough as we drove by to park the Giraffes were all at the fence looking at us. But when we got to the gate they said they were going to have a Halloween party and they would close early, this would give us only about an hour. We both realized we didn't want to go in but that we wanted to go find the Spirit in the area. We took off and sure enough began to have wonderful experiences along the way. Walking the parks "looking for YOU/my life" we took pictures of the trees and then found this tiny meditation park with a fountain at the Pumping Station. We found it to be the perfect sanctuary to feel and dream what we needed to.
Pam and the First Leaf to evolve (leaf and healing) Pam's single leaf video


Halloween Pic
The borders of a trees leaves and where they fall
The meditation Circle


What a wonderful day Pam and I had yesterday. We wanted to get out and find the Spirit fresh.







Later as Pam wanted to do her exercise there I went ahead down the road looking for a small community center for tea or something. I had great experiences with the ruins and thoughts relative to synchs.


What I found was Vic's Old Fashioned Ice Cream Shop. Like the Spirit does for me, I went back and got Pam and took her to lunch there.




We then walked to the park and Pam rested in a Gazebo while I walked and got water and had encounters with folks.



One meeting was where I took off down a hill towards a couple and just knew to say Prevat to him as I knew the couple was Russian. Sure enough he was. Pam and I inherited a cap, and a belt somehow while walking also.


Another meeting as I walked to the parking lot I saw a Mexican man sitting by himself off in the distance and felt he had just prayed, so I walked to him and asked him if he had and he said yes. He said it in such a way that he knew that I was about to give him what was from the Spirit. Very cool synch.


The Orange Orb with the Blue letter attached to it for me was a synch with the Orange Orb on the Forum. Where the Orange is the knowing that comes from Passion and the Blue Letter is the synch with Certainty.


Finally let me add my synchs with Spiders







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home