DNATREE

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Loss/Collision meant for Good

From the post about my father's death


The Leaf



Joined: 09 Sep 2011
Posts: 50
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

Orb Queen's father on Pro phs just died and I went back to this thread and thought about the date and the prediction of YOU and I collide in 2005 on the date of Aug 27th and I am feeling what the synch is saying about reaching to the heart. And how it was related to the day after the storm/death/change/loss.

One thing I really feel is glad that Thomas is back here as he adds to my experience in all of this. I actually felt alone for a period when he was gone.

You too Luna are much appreciated right now as to Your understanding over the years.

And River we had a special connection related to our youth.

And that friend that reads these posts here that is once again homeless that I got the privilege of seeing while in South Florida.

Today my friend Peter that I met in Mammoth wrote me about a book he is sending to me feels timely to such experiences.

Pam and I are celebrating my birthday alone this weekend on the coast and plan on riding a dinner train through the mountains. I really need the time off as I have been pushing myself to satisfy my clients this week and got in at 1am Friday morning from a looong day only to turn around and head out again at 10am.. I need to rest.

One more thing related to this post is "The Leaf" as it was the experience related to my mother and my desire to be close to her and have a better Spiritual connection which the SPIRIT created through the collision where she and I collided while I was in Palm Beach but the seemingly bad thing resulted in the understanding that was desired. For You see it really placed something in her heart that will remain related to our relationship. So it is with yall too, that the seemingly bad collision related to the SPIRIT and this forum was really meant for good.



Today I had this experience about being inspired to read by synchs rather than reading and making the book the authority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home