DNATREE

Monday, September 24, 2012

More on the Woman in the Pic



Picture of woman with Cherub and notice the plack to the right.

I contacted the hotel because my pic of the story of reaching her grandchildren by "coincidence" is in this picture but mine is blurry so I am getting the info sent to me.

Edited to add. Found this paper about the painting and the hotel history

The story is about a pic that was purchased back east but no one knew who the woman was until the Granddaughter came to California and noticed her Grandmother in the pic. The story gives the pic of the Grandmother and the Grandchildren. My synch before finding the story was that the woman was connecting to her children through the Cherub/SPIRIT. I noticed in Your story Luna the Grandchildren and felt perhaps this was Your intent also, or that this is the intent of the SPIRIT for You. The focus problem may be related to Your beliefs about what we have experienced about this. I have posted how our grandchildren can KNOW ME through the SPIRIT many times.

Here is Pam with the pic in the room that I was having the synch with.
http://www.stephentree.com/pics/pamwithpicwoman.jpg
Here is the closeup

Related Snap Shot synchronicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home