DNATREE

Friday, September 20, 2013

Now I speak only to my own

Things turned around after two weeks of little energy we worked in Hayward and then went to a Pakistani Curry Kitchen and met Al.. He was half Egyptian and half Pakistani and was very open to my words. Then I found out why. His "wife" was at the hospital having surgery and he was broken hearted and ready to hear from SPIRIT.
After leaving the Restaurant Pam and I went to Coyote Hills and saw the whole bay. I walked by this young man that seemed to be treasuring his moments on the top of the hill and we began to speak. Turned out he was there making up his mind about SPIRIT or following the crowd. What happened was amazing and I really enjoyed being in the moment with Branden. I have some pics and videos.




The experience of late was more about who it is that I do connect with instead of the forums. When You post on forums there is always that 12th disciple who is really there to betray You. But when You connect through synergy and synchronicity "IN THIS MOMENT" with whom it is that is sent to You then it is perfect. And those that hate SPIRIT and truth and hide behind their pain and manipulation of others will have their beliefs about reality seem to become true as THEY WILL NEVER MEET YOU since it is the SPIRIT that draws those meant to meet.



Now for my dream last night which is related to those that try to ensnare as they have tapes of hate running in their heads. I was walking down a street and reached into my coat pocket and found these tapes that were not MINE. I put them down in this box by the road because I did not want them. Immediately a white Impala convertible went out of control and wrecked into a machine on the side of the road and then someone came to the aid of the driver and but the car broke loose and also devoured killed him. He was telling his buddy as he was crushed to tell his girlfriend that he would meet her later on the street and died.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home