DNATREE

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Those impeading the SPIRIT and the Jan 22 synch

So the synch on Jan 22nd with
Wash away my sorrow which was to remove those blocking the way of reaching others with SPIRIT are gone from my reality
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/01/time-to-wash-away-my-sorrow.html

Not whom I expected but it is happening big time and on many levels. The SPIRIT that covers my own and the protection it gave will be removed and they will see that in spite of the way they treated me they were being held up by the SPIRIT. The many that have judged the SPIRIT now will find they have judged themselves. And it is to be revealed that it will reach many.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/03/many-things-happening.html

Woke up sayingI cannot reach my own over the noise of my enemies so the SPIRIT will use my enemies crying to reach my own.
 The SPIRIT has put a
hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home