DNATREE

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

12:12 synch

Woke up last night at two different times with the synch of 12:12 and 2:12. When I woke up at 12:12 that felt like the end of a cycle. The day before Pam had synchs with 444 which meant the death/end of a cycle. When I woke up at 2:12 I wondered what the synch was and as I walked into the bathroom the phone indicated a message where a hdmi cord had shipped at 2:12 my time from Irvine Ca. where it was 12:12 at that moment. So the synch was saying it was 12:12 in the place where the action happened but it was 2:12 where I was. I( wondered if it was related to one of the synchs in my post yesterday having to do with today.

Related http://www.worldtrans.org/spir/1212.html


The synch for today from the same day in 2016 is September 13th stroke synch which has to do with how the stress of the job may have added to the stroke that was hidden from the public by Churchill

Completely Unexpected on Over the edge sept 9th 2016 and the stroke synch

For these and more see the blog from yesterday having to do with synchs related to this period.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/09/upcoming-synchs.html

More synchs with September from 2011

Funny synch with KPFA Over the Edge Sept 9th 2016 with
"Why do I bother, it will soon be over"

So the synch with my dog was that I found something which is what my life was meant to share and I rolled in it to get the scent/(fragrance of the heart created 4/2009) and bring it back to you.


Holes in the voice of many waters where YOU come through.

Like "Burning Man" we are seeking a place as artists to share our gifts with "real people." Not with the masses like in the forums who are only as the swine which trample the pearls with their presumption and hate.

"The devil is in the details" is the synch of my friend Mark K. And all who interpret will see the smallest of points they have overlooked and be ashamed.

Details and the Over the Edge program and the dream of Trump and Mark the night before.

Blog this month

United States
885
Russia
421
Ukraine
106
Germany
63
France
45
United Arab Emirates
37
Portugal
24
South Korea
21
Romania
21
Poland
17





.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home