DNATREE

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Prepare to Win!

The heart can draw what it really needs, learning is good, but cannot replace how the SPIRIT can baptize the heart with perfect timing and focused reaching to the heart past blocks that we place their to protect ourselves. Moments in sanctuary/attention to SPIRIT provide the opportunity. Taking time perhaps with tea and low light to be open. Or in a beautiful place in nature. Yesterday I thought about how Moses took the Children of Israel to the mountain he had his experiences in the wilderness. And how Jesus was led into the wilderness to experience something and was then ministered to by Angels.
But sanctuary is any place where you can feel subtle thoughts and SPIRIT's prodding.

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her.

A friend messaged and asked if I got sad during the winter, well before SPIRIT did I he asked.

I remembered the synch earlier that day where I felt like buying a lottery ticket but had no real intent. I wondered myself why I purchased it and as I scratched it off I felt nothing. As I finished and it was not a winner the radio said the words. The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. I did not understand this as the SPIRIT often told me not to prepare, but that YOU would prepare me. But as I spoke with my friend I realized what the synch was about. It was about spending more time in sanctuary where I can be prepared, and baptized with SPIRIT which is how that preparation is accomplished.

My friend spoke of his synch with this as he had showered and put on cologne in order to feel fresh on purpose.

Notes on the synch today. To do something without first having a passionate dream, what a waste. You would not pic a partner like that without first dreaming of how the SPIRIT will make the union work.
Learned lol, learned that the hard way.



Now for other synchs
I know, you don't know what you are doing, but you have to humble yourself with SPIRIT and not fight and you will see you are causing your own problems. I did not leave you, I left the STRUGGLE. You will see without the messenger in the way, the SPIRIT has already prepared through the message exactly what you need.

Trumpets Sounding !!!Prepare to Win!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home