DNATREE

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Unclouded

We had such a blast this time in Chattanooga and then we just drove off toward Lookout Mountain. We ended up in a place called Cloudland Canyon, the say the most Mystical of the parks so I read. I was just going to drive through and then I found the Main Rim Viewing. And it was very beautiful but then it hit me. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and we were at Cloudland Canyon. (See Video) It made me laugh. All the pictures of Cloudland Canyon showed clouds but the Irony was that I showed up and not one cloud. I wanted my money back. LOL It caused Pam and I to begin having such joy today that Synchs with this began to happen. Later we were talking about it and then I remembered that I had posted "Uncloudy day".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-DHepnVLs

To which I then went and found the song in a few versions.

Now I remembered I also had synchs with that song
Cloud synchs

Been having many cloud synchs about what blocks the sunlight and it is in synch with the weather here. Then my sister gave me the movie "Till the clouds roll by" and then yesterday we had such a great time traveling back home from Knoxville the weather had been perfect and we were listening to the Tennessee style music on the radio and the song "The Unclouded Day" came on
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=%22the+unclouded+day%22+bluegrass&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

 Pam had bought popcorn and a holder for the popcorn over the fire. Popcorn was another synch we had before which I imagine mesh with this one. So we sat out by the fire tonight playing these songs and videos and well that was today.

Somehow it all led to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
This made me laugh and reminded me about the synch with Landslide

I believe this whole post is related to yesterdays synch

You will see it is already done for you
Especially if you get mutual with me
It was done by the SPIRIT even while you were persecuting me

Your law is perfect!
Dream it perfect
It's just a dream till you believe it
You are able to do it already
Back to the Altar (Leave the Struggle)
This is how we have always dreamed of each other
there is only YOU and I on this planet

The SPIRIT said to dream of ME in the form you desire

In this way we will connect in love

Actually, You already have
Like the SPIRIT, YOU have already done this through me/you (don't you remember, I promised you from the start that we would live in each other's heart

The synchs are the hearing of the word which leads to faith

Like a molecule I setup my sanctuary/cell and my altar
There is no strife, leave the struggle

I had the verse come the day before about put away childish things and this black lady at the Olive Garden was speaking of it in context with Love.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home