DNATREE

Monday, August 13, 2018

hitting slapping abduction 622 synchronicity

Mollie Tibbetts
So this morning starting with the 622 posts and going to the hitting slapping abduction synch from 27 july 2017 and this preview of Blue Velvet the Movie from that post starting at point 444 which is an ominous moment of synchronicity related to this post and 622

Simple post, just check out each link and put it together.

I always pay attention to the songs I hum in moments like these and the words spoken in the past

It's strange what Love makes You do some times
If passion were to work with true intention of heart it would be gentle
But Jealousy and shame deviates loves course
Link
Love hurts, love scars, love wounds
And mars, any heart

Not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain

Love hurts, ooh, ooh love hurts

I'm young, I know, but Even so
I know a thing or two

I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot

Love hurts, ooh, ooh love hurts

Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
They're not foolin' me

I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie
Made to make you blue
Love hurts, ooh, ooh love hurts
Ooh, ooh love hurts

Well I know it is not true, love is the SPIRIT and everything is love except the fairy tale told by a world that only seeks to profit from a lie 


______________________________________________________________
Ok, going over my stephentree.com website I found posts of Orange is Coming from a long time ago

Wow, http://www.stephentree.com/SEPTUPLOADS/orange2/
Quote
Orange is coming and the fearful will be afraid to speak, silence is coming Anger building from under the altar  Posted April 29th 2009

And this Orange is Coming synch
 http://www.stephentree.com/proph/prophonline/Coming%20GOP%20humiliation%20and%20Orange%20is%20Coming.html

There is even a reference to Orange is Coming in a Document on my site from 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home