DNATREE

Friday, September 14, 2018

I feel Lucky today!

So as is written in my writings on the table in 1993 I had a synch with Lucky and luck and I found that between the lover and the beloved (SPIRIT and Man) anything "the moment" brings forth for you to ask is made right by SPIRIT. I found that first it is sanctified, or made right in the context of a situation and then it is set before you. Here are some of the oldest posts about luck.

From Altar and Forms
Huge! Reordering wave,, come rescue me I treasure your love... When you really really need it the most is when Rock and Roll dreams come true. ____________________________________________________________ Glorify the tree with YOUR fruit what is meant to be finds a way you can't call it life standing outside the fire I am a tube,, spewing fire I feel lucky today __________________________________________________________ Love,, the strenth to try once more Fruit of life We're in the love together and like fruit on the vine it gets sweeter all the time Do ya feel like NEW! New way of life YOU AND I will share a "springtime" of our love, that will be talked about for generations and endure many lives. ( ) of relationship Getting past the door "key,, springtime newness" Don't hesitate Spirit you want to fill my every need 
and 
turn the tables,, luck be the lady It's payback time MORE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready for my love,,, my love is ready for you Let's turn this world around.. overflowing loving cup Like an old fashioned love song Work.. feel good... solution is in the problem ______________________________________________________ Love is fertility that another dimension fits so perfectly like the hand and the glove Shaking her tree of seven branches.. menorah Only the beginning Without love..(she,spirit) where would you be now Intent,,, allow _______________________________________________- Get ready baby cause here I come flow ingredients,, make it work smooth 


Yesterday we went to get new cereal and yogurt and I decided to choose a new cereal that I had used with great passion toward SPIRIT in 1993 and that was "LUCKY CHARMS" The SPIRIT taught me that it is not what they who never knew the SPIRIT say is sanctified such as what was given of old but it is what the SPIRIT gives the beloved that is sanctified. That is why I got so excited about giving back to the SPIRIT the object of a synchronicity by putting it on the table and going round and round dreaming of how YOU are to come to me in this form.

slingshot on the tv right now having to do with "hitting the mark" this also was one of my synchs about the SPIRIT giving a stone that will take out the lying beast/system that controls the country.

Ok, getting back to lucky charms before I could pour my cereal the neighbor called and said that the big 4500 John Deer tractor would not start and they had checked everything they could. Now I had not worked on this model but took my meter and they tried to start it to show me the lights came on but nothing. The tractor was stuck in a field and they had called John Deer already. I banged it and opened the fuse box and checked a few fuses and wiggled them then hoped up in the seat and turned the key and it started. The neighbor said, NO, NO, NO way. So they drove it off and made sure it started again when they parked it. I got home to a message I listened to while eating the lucky charms where the neighbor called and asked "What are you, a magician?" But it really is just the SPIRIT in the moment you know.


And here is the picture I sent him.


Everyone believes that their learning is what makes them able to do things but I am telling you without the SPIRIT during this time of the Resurrection even all your learning will become nothing without the SPIRIT.

Oh, and one more thing is needed along with the SPIRIT and synchs

If you ask someone that has been spending their lives learning interpretation but never knew the SPIRIT you will begin to understand in their words why they will be stumbling over their learning trying to interpret away the SPIRIT as I have experienced. Because they never actually allowed the SPIRIT to attain them to what is real. This was what Jesus was talking about, because it is not following the letter but doing as Jesus did which was come to know the SPIRIT even to the fragrance of the heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home