DNATREE

Saturday, September 08, 2018

The wild and intelligent heart,, another perspective on SPIRIT

The wild and intelligent heart,, another perspective on SPIRIT
Two Completely different people hearing from SPIRIT
Without an interpretation to join them

Today the SPIRIT brought many wonderful things that Pam and I shared. One of them was a baby goat for Pam's MIRTH that came to us today. And another was a program that I had missed a few weeks ago on New Dimensions Radio that has almost every element of what my life was to share with you though because of emotions many may have misunderstood. The program was New Dimensions Radio program ND3645. You won't hear him mention the words Perfect Love That is better than a bullet but it is in there. Wild intelligent heart and most everything that you may have had trouble with from someone that struck you the way that I have. But it may help you to see the love in all of this. It especially may help to understand some of my posts of late.

An Awakened, Undefended and Intelligent Heart

Better than a bullet, perfect love

DNATREE: The coming total Eclipse of the heart/ I will reach You ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home