DNATREE

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Enchanted, and my Children

I was looking for something on Youtube and put in the search criteria as as wander and poetry I scrolled down and saw Enchanted from the album Wander by Cedar Branches. Later I looked for something to watch with Pam and found The Water Diviner. In the movie the children were caught in a terrible sand storm and he went to them and covered them with a blanket so that they could breath and he spoke the word that they would believe that like a magic carpet they would be returned to home.
I was raised in Turkey and I recognized a lot of the words in Turkish on the show.  Synch with JOB in the movie and he had lost his children and in the movie the man went looking for them and I had not watched the show yet but was inspired to write something from my table back in 1993.

All for One, and One for all

If you ask for break, will I give you a stone?

http://www.stephentree.com/prophvat/two.htm


 the apathy of Venn The Wizards love story (sanctify a book box) (program joyfull) A promise she won't take back,, I want to be loved like that All things (and ideas) are first sanctified and then laid before him. To my three children.. (thinking of you) All for one, and one for all. My lord,,, she said,, and he said,, "and you mine" let me feel the power of your wave. Oh,, have ( )she and I are lost in ourselves ________________________________________________________ Baby Raine healing If you ask for bread, will I hand you a stone So close yet so far,, the dream that brings us together is the same dream that tore us apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home