DNATREE

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Something is going on and Death Penalty Synchs

When I went to post on Twitter yesterday my tweet was blocked for a period. Then it was allowed and then yesterday Facebook took down my site I used to be able to different things on Facebook, but I don't have a Facebook page because I get attacked by those that hate me. So it was down for whole day and then today my site was interrogated and 400+ blogs were downloaded. Then later in the day they reinstated my Facebook page. So it looks like I was investigated and I hope for the country's sake that I was. So either

Just to show you that my blog is heating up now this month


Next as I was looking at this I had a synch with "Death Penalty" on the tv and then again related to things going on right now. I sense a very big change in the energy today but I cannot assume according to the SPIRIT I have to wait and see what direction the synchs go. 

Also the Kim Jong Un riding the white horse feels like the first horse of the Apocalypse 
Conquest,
I feel like I am related to the prediction of the Second or Red Horse

Posts from Oct 24 to the 26th 2014

This one may be exactly what is happening in the GOP at this moment through it was posted
on 10/23/14



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home