DNATREE

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Perfect Love, Get the gold out of it, Hurray, you lost your way!

YOU DID IT HUMANS!!!
Congratulations!
You lost your way
and you needed to do that in order to find your way,,, right?

And the SPIRIT manifested with the Smallest of Points You had overlooked



Seek and you shall find
Ask and the door/way shall be opened up to you
You overlooked the SPIRIT "oh mighty brain" therefore you have been brought low. No problem, we do what we have to so as to find YOU.
I speak to "my own" who search to know the SPIRIT that was speaking through the man Jesus
I speak to "my own" seeking to know the True intentions of the Heart
Someone that already took a husband would of course reject the SPIRIT

Oh, this was when I decided to stay and get the gold out of my broken heart (Like Easter egg hunts every day, looking for YOU) I held open my broken heart and let this Fruit seed unfold.
And there even was such as a spear thrust into his heart, It was PERFECT LOVE!

And water(understanding) and blood (Understanding in the form of life/experience)
This is where the fathers experienced YOU telling me "Why has this happened to me?

So don't believe me
Let your own broken heart cry out to YOU and the form to which you cry is the form YOU came to me in, yet as a mystery.

When "the event" whatever it was humans were to draw, "happens" I was to recognize YOU and tell my story but I cannot reach you still. Let those whose god is an interpretation find themselves lost/blessed. You find you followed a lie and the book/interpretation seems to condemn you. Your stuck! You must hear from the SPIRIT. Not from a person or this man, but from the source. No leader interpreting for you. This equation is too big, I can't figure it out, I have to have SPIRIT tell me through synchronicity which I had come to know YOU by.  Instead of looking for an answer, I just kept the cup empty holding it up to YOU and you answered me.

OK, I put myself on this cross. (take responsibility)
Though You slay me, yet will I love you
I am waiting for YOU/MY LIFE (You did make the SPIRIT speaking through Jesus your life right?"
Here I am on the edge of death where all the magic happens waiting for YOU/SPIRIT.

No mere human can fill this empty place, YOU are my bread, YOU are my water

Ok, that is where we are at in the "passion play" Story

If you have passionate faith, there is NOTHING EXCEPT YOU/MY LIFE

This is your life, your passion play, Your Story.

So stay in this feeling, with this broken heart and if it takes my whole life I want to stay here and find YOU

Where are you my life?? Let me stay here in my sanctuary dreaming of you and collecting my moments with YOU I treasure.

See YOU in the MORNING!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home