DNATREE

Saturday, April 11, 2020

The way it is going down with money control of life/death

So the plan is you have to have a sign of the be... Trump Administration in order to be allowed out to produce and  buy or sell and I suppose that without that you find he controls who dies sort of like the medical supply thing. Ok so now define what you want Trump, worship, power. Well anyway that is not the purpose of this post. The purpose of this post is this.

With synchronicity after losing everything I found I had everything I needed show up even without money. Now I had to get used to eating a morsel and enjoying it as life is really meant to be that way that you draw to you with the real life force what you need and not with money. So I want for my own to have the gift of synchronicity and to know that  YOU/MY LIFE will be there for you if you begin to practice this. Not just those that loved me, but those that hated me also because "Father, forgive them they did not know what they were doing".

And you can see that if you are not 100 percent in health and without the SPIRIT's blood on that door this monster is probably going to eat you. So what is happening is saying the smallest of points overlooked. So now you might be able to understand what the SPIRIT was saying through these experiences I wrote about. Put it all together and realize where we are headed.

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=neighbor
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=honeysuckle

http://rumi-poem.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-time-for-madness.html

In order to see only SPIRIT and not follow a leader (money, devouring beast) we need some more unexpected surprises to reveal his true nature and move your attention/worship to the SPIRIT who is able to carry you through the valley of the shadow of death.


I noticed this morning Trump has the power over who gets medical supplies and therefore who lives/dies and he thinks it is for political power but it is the earth using his lust for power to clean house.  I mean he will think it is his power it is really the conspiracy to devour the tree. Those with true intent must let go of following a leader and be servants to each other.  Now Trump is enjoying this power but what he overlooks is it is making it so nobody will ever trust a leader and will only look for True Servants of SPIRIT. I know the synchs seemed out there but now you see the mystery of what the SPIRIT was leading to.

Oh well, death will be swallowed up in victory is the saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home