DNATREE

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Tree, The Desert, emptiness echoed in sanctuary

The synchronicities changed to direct communication with DNA and the self and the seed grew into a tree that led to all that is happening now with society

For the world that is coming, love what you want to keep as many things are going away.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=save+what+you+love


Such as I really loved all the synchs with MY LIFE related to the Victorian Grimiore and My Father's name synch I had with it and so many other experiences in the springtime of Romance with SPIRIT.

The Old Romance with SPIRIT in stmain,doc form

But some of my most treasured experiences happened walking in solitude in very empty places such as a desert. You can find SPIRIT in a prison cell and find amazing things within but the emptiness of a desert coupled with the emptiness of your broken heart is one of the most powerful experiences I have every had. Here are some of my favorites that I would carry back to my sanctuary alone and feel the experience and write using a table like an altar.

My first broken hearted barren location experience
Let the moment give you everything you need, let your heart unfold like an appleseed
The Tree within you grows like layered cameo

Manna Wilderness

Bonneville and the edge
Links

Fossil Falls link

June Lake and Spring in the Desert and finding home


Lone Pine

Famoso Motel

Alone, red rock

Camp SanLuis

Many more by using the search window at dnatree.blogspot.com and using the words wilderness, or manna, or desert, mojave, joshua tree

I was drawn to this book and in order to get a feel for my sanctuary experiences in wilderness the first part of this up until Solitaire chapter is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0heqzbDse8&t=2076s










Moses and the Tree of Synchs he experienced in the form of the "Buring Bush" Passion, growing intentions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home