DNATREE

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Your Breeze through My Leaves says everything

Pam and I walked the same area down our road that I had walked the other day in the post "A Walk tonight with the Fireflies, Hamilton, Redemption" and I began to have synchs with the wind through my leaves. Let me put this in context for you. The idea that the leaves of a man's tree are likened to words or layers of an experience in his lifetime with SPIRIT. Like my synch with my father's death at Washoe State Park. 2009

Quote

OK, now let me take You to the moments alone walking in the desert with my new two dollar robe on. Here is a pic of the campsite I was at in Washoe Lake State Park.



Washoe State Park campground site number 32.

Pay particular attention to the type of trees You see in this picture as at night they took an a very special significance especially related to my father. I walked around the campground in the dark and only a distant occasional headlamp from a car would bring light to the darkness of the desert. Some of You will remember the synch I had before my father died that I told him about the breeze. One particular tree when I walked around the campground would light up by a distant headlight and the breeze would blow through the leaves as I passed by. The experience I was having that night was “I am the breeze through Your leaves”. The experience alone thinking of Dad made me realize that we become part of YOU/Spirit at death and having my father dye made death a more welcoming place. I suppose this is natural for folks in the Spirit as they get older and LOOSE LOVED ONES. I just want to place this quote here.

"To be absent from the body is to be present with Christ."

Back to walking last night and my thoughts. I was thinking about how the wind blows through the leaves and then I noticed only one tree with one group of red leaves.

John 3:8, NIV: "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit. .

I know that within the Tree of Synchs since 1979 I have had many memories alone with SPIRIT and these are like leaves in this tree that when the SPIRIT/WIND moves in particular direction that these things are brought back to my memory in such fashion as synchronicity with SPIRIT dictates, this is why I know the mind of Christ is related to synchronicity.
Link
but the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and will bring to your remembrance all the things which I have said to you.

So when the synchs occur it is like first the wind blowing in one direction moving given leaves and then in another direction bringing back other memories with SPIRIT so as to paint anew a picture made fresh for this moment.

Scripture is actually an engraven image to which you are not supposed to have as the SPIRIT is to keep alive in you what is to be kept.


Everything is the word of God if the SPIRIT is alive and active in your moment with it. Sure, a scripture may be used by the SPIRIT but not an interpretation as those are designed to lead to desolation. Even a love song is closer to the SPIRIT's  alive and active
link
For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating even as far as the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrows, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

This is not talking about what those that interpret the book to be, but what the SPIRIT brings to mind in the moment which might even be from scripture,,, but until the SPIRIT quickens something I do no longer see it as the word of God to me. Those that are perishing interpret until their abomination of interpretation creates their own end.

Such as the snake that experience reveals to be one who interprets without SPIRIT leading and gives it to the woman such as Eve in the garden and then she gives it to the man and says this is what is good. But such as this gets you expelled from the earth/garden as the original intention of the heart is to seek to KNOW YOU/MY LIFE with all my heart and strength and these let a snake/leader/preacher tell them what is God's word without ever seeking the SPIRIT to know what is what.

THEREFORE, I HAVE CHOSEN AN ABOMINATION OF INTERPRETATION FROM TRUMP AND WILLIAM BARR THAT IS DIVORCED FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT TO LEAD ALL THAT LOVE A LIE TO DESOLATION, BECAUSE SMART SAYS WE DO NOT NEED THE SPIRIT.

Let it be for you, the cross, as desolation of the heart is the meaning of I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but YOU/SPIRIT that spoke through such as Jesus or even many American Indians are living through me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home