DNATREE

Thursday, July 09, 2020

When the SPIRIT allows my mind to see the Bounty Synch

Ongoing Bounty synch

So the bounty synch that started on Mar 15th 2020 in the Adam synch  and then continued on April 5th with the post Bounty Synch with the bunnies and fixing problems on the planet and then the song

I Be U Be
Song by High Valley
I'll be the soldier out on the front line

You be the courage in my heart to fight
I'll be the outlaw, bounty on my head
You be my shelter, a safe place to rest
before Trump started using the word Bounty related to Mutiny on the Bounty and then

Oh, gotta add the "Hard Man" synch which was on twitter a lot because Trump was being tough and mean to democrats like his base seems to relish and then then how my synchs went to his own words being unto him with this tough talk and then the synch with "clock cleaned" and then the story popped up

This Russian bounty thing

But it did not end there,, as tonight a new show on Netlix "One for the Money" a 2012 American crime comedy film  had the line

Bounty "Hunter" the quicker picker upper and that has me thinking.

You know I don't even know what this bounty synch is telling me yet ... but it really feels ominous.

Something will come out and someone will get their clock cleaned along with those covering for them. Something like that,,, this synch might change several times tonight actually as usually one word puts it all together for me from the SPIRIT. But just a ghastly presumption like I have been hearing from about Obama and so many wanting to use the law in that manner,,, how about all that love a lie being found out and those just trusting a president not to lie their true intention... well I am probably going to change this paragraph a few times as the synch is developing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home