DNATREE

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Synchs about seeing reality as it really is and the walk to the edge

 Today the synch starts with Enola/Alone Sherlock

In my loneliness, in my bewilderness, through my broken heart YOU/LIFE came.

Well actually it started in 1979 with the world "inheritance" but we take up with Enola today and bring back the "Stick Insect" as in that synch we are admonished to view things not so much as we want them to be such as to make our interpretation right, or our science right but we are reminded to look at things as they really are.

YOU and I meet at the Tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prw1LNeFmbE


MOTHER (SPIRIT) ALWAYS HAD A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. HER OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS. AND THOSE KIND OF MYSTERIES ARE ALWAYS THE MOST SATISFYING TO UNPICK. — SHERLOCK HOLMES // I DON’T WANT A MYSTERY, SHERLOCK. I WANT MY MOTHER BACK HERE AND MY LIFE AS IT WAS

This is very much the state of the world, we would like to go back to consuming and doing and living as our lives were before the coronavirus and for many before Trump.

ENOLA HOLMES // YOU’RE BEING EMOTIONAL. IT’S UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT UNNECESSARY. LOOK FOR WHAT’S THERE, NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE THERE. YOU’LL SEE THE TRUTH SOON ENOUGH. — SHERLOCK HOLMES

One of my synchs of late was about Trump and "Positive Thinking" mixed with Roy Cohn but that makes us follow a Con Game that seeks to make reality appear as we wish and get others to believe it... but it overlooks the SPIRIT. These things work but as it was said "even if we have faith to move mountains but have not love, we are NOTHING".

The next synch that is appearing of late is the Haunted Mansion to which I say this world is my father's house and actually there are many mansions. And if you look at what is called life,, this dream,, it is a one way ticket and death is the way out,,, so die,, die to the illusion you are being told and like Enola,,, leave this world of ignorance and head out on your own path to KNOW YOU/MY LIFE.

Life the one way ticket,, so die

To which the next synch was the Abyss related to water and understanding,, for in this reality death can be seen as that going to the edge of the abyss and what was it that saved them but ,,,Love,, and specifically,, to love your wife,,, not "just" the wife you are thinking but in the poetry of 

There is only YOU and I,, the wife is such as the Concervative to the liberal, the Islam to the Christian and there has always only been you and I so who is it that we are loving when we love YOU/MY LIFE but we are properly loving "them" by not acting on impulses but giving our pain to the SPIRIT to lead us to love. 

So the only way to survive this journey to the edge/Abyss is to learn from the SPIRIT who YOU and I are and how we have always been one though now we appear as democrats and republicans, male and female, YOU and I.


This world is ending and as told to those who taught shame and blame and conformity in Enola Holmes
"Your time is over" the interpretation is powerless to save you,,, understand there has always only been YOU and I and YOU and I are one. Leave the struggle that has gone on forever and ever like the eternal fires of hell it will always be without the SPIRIT. And I invite you to join me there as in YOU/SPIRIT I learn where to put my attention to stay in perfect peace having died to the world of struggle and shame and blame.

Related Blogs
Stick Bug synch Desolation of GOP (When it seems like they want you dead, it signals their end, what you sow you reap)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home