DNATREE

Saturday, September 05, 2020

The President believes the American People are suckers



I was feeling this today but had not put it into words and then Pam wanted to watch the Designated Survivor S2E5 Where they were saying those words but the person was different so from someone that was not a liar and I feel as well that Trump thinks Americans are suckers.


So I feel this is coming and it feels like everything is saying this

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/01/election-and-our-family-dealing-with.html
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/06/are-you-feeling-despitefully-used-by.html

If Trump was in synch with SPIRIT and the SPIRIT wanted to allow Americans to "feel" a certain way so that they stop trying to judge and punish each other and wait on the SPIRIT to create "Perfect Love"then if Trump's intentions can be allowed until you are reached.

The Veil of Interpretation is what is separating YOU and I,,, we should never have been taught shame or blame. Remember the pain in the Garden,, Remember you chose to live alone and hide yourself behind your tears and like a veil,,,, YOU have hidden yourself from me..

This was a poem I was given relative to the way I was feeling going through the door to know SPIRIT and it was relative to my Christian beliefs which was the seed that grew this tree.

I know about the sentence that can be interpretted different ways but I left it, if your not meant to understand it I don't really

Getting a lot of Colon Cancer Synchs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home