DNATREE

Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Why all must Cooperate in love via the SPIRIT with the other side

 I have to confess my inner conservative in order to cooperate in love with those following Trump instead of the SPIRIT.

We are all lost, both sides are lost without the SPIRIT telling each person what is real and not your interpretations given you by men, or your news network or a "leader" (which ALWAYS leads astray) or a preacher, but especially those that believe an interpretation fervantly but did get what they need in this moment from the SPIRIT. For the overlooked tenet of Christianity is that you MUST be led by the SPIRIT to get your truth. And that SPIRIT is love, cooperate in love as the SPIRIT will handle vengence, you are headed to desolation without the SPIRIT, both sides are wrong but I must reach the Christian right via their presumption about Jesus and the SPIRIT.

Tell the ProTrumpers the truth, that an interpretation is not of the SPIRIT and what they overlook. Not about me, but about the SPIRIT and what you have seen about the SPIRIT delivering the unveiled and leading the veiled to the cross per their promise to Jesus. For the SPIRIT uses the cross to reach you even to the heart that blood and water as understanding can flow. Yes, Even the Humiliation of the Cross. Do not quarrel with each other but ask of the SPIRIT,, why have you forsaken me, as without that question asked of the SPIRIT and getting the answer that has been prepared you have not begun! For blessed is she who nailed me to this tree,,, that I might know YOU/MY LIFE. For the Christians were to have given their lives to that SPIRIT that was actually speaking through Jesus. I want those that I love in this life back with me in the garden.

Yes they all have been hipnotized 

The poetry goes that Adam and Eve tried to veil themselves and the SPIRIT revealed he was the one source that should veil them if a veil is needed other than to be in the moment with the SPIRIT. For if I am with the SPIRIT in this moment what need is an interpretation about it as just being with YOU/MY LIFE keeps me in the right place at the right time? For in the hour that I need to know something YOU give it to me and a brain cannot do this for it is flesh and imperfect. Only the SPIRIT can save you, your interpretations cannot do it.


The Spartan Sewing machine for 15dollars and the synch at 13:27 that I send to Pam's sister because she is into buying sewing machines

The sewing machine can be a  symbol of your resilience during hardship and obstacles


Be Kind to Yourself,, believe the SPIRIT and do not follow the leaders but look to the SPIRIT in your own life.

Vote True Servants

My Tree of experiences with the SPIRIT led to many synchs

Orange is Coming, Leaders Lead Astray,GOP humiliation 2016 twitter.com/dnatree/status The Coming Great American Desolation and Humiliation June 2017 twitter.com/dnatree/status Everything was predicted including Epidemic Feb 2019 twitter.com/dnatree/status


Through the SPIRIT all presumptions can be transmuted "like a pre trib trib for you" if you stop following your interpretation and turn to the SPIRIT as intended. Ask ANYTHING of the SPIRIT

In SPIRIT and TRUTH let go of the veil of interpretation GIVEN You by those that never knew the SPIRIT.


So if I am talking to a Christian now I would tell them they are partially right as seeing through a glass dimly, but being right leads you to be empowered by the SPIRIT through the humilation of the cross which is finding you need the SPIRIT to lead and not a lying snake. Meet me there as I left the STRUGGLE and learned from the SPIRIT and I do not ask anyone to follow me but rather allow yourself to the reached by the SPIRIT and that being lost yet found by the SPIRIT is eternally my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home