DNATREE

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mountain Synchs

Mountain Synchs from a post on Oroborus


Back about this same time in 2010 I was having synchs at Mt. Whitney about this and yesterday I too had the synch about petroglyphs with Bret as we traveled a back road I felt the rocks speaking.

Posted July 20th 2010 click for links 

Quote:
Mountain Synchs

"The mountain came alive"

Link
I'm the mountain I stay and remember, and I follow you with my love

Link
"Jung never held that the archaic contents rise up in modern man with all their original coherence and consistency, like a massive and fully visible mountain, but only that enduring elements of forgotten myths emerge, like the summits of of sunken mountain ranges."

Link
A mountain dream is used by the subconscious mind to tell us that we have many obstacles to overcome and they will be large ones and almost insurmountable.

Link
The Indian name for Mt. Whitney was Wee La Mee or Place of the ALL SPIRIT. Wee La Mee or Mt.Whitney Indian Legend



Link
When the boat starts to sink, there will be nothing but the Spirit that can keep it afloat.



From the Deepak Poem 
Quote:
I want to give you something, my love,
for we are drifting in different streams of the world.
Our lives will be carried apart and our love forgotten.
But I am not so foolish that I would hope to buy your heart with gifts.
Your life is young, your path is long, and you drink my love
one sip at a time and run away.
You have your play and your playmates, your [lofter ?] and your carefree ways.
You are like a river that runs swift with a song, breaking through all barriers.
I am the mountain, I stay and remember, and follow you with my love.


http://bible.cc/luke/19-40.htm 
Quote:
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."


What is Gobekli Tepe Saying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home