DNATREE

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Walking in Sanctuary

That is when I am not myself

I was inspired to write this because some think that a person must act this way or that and I realize that I gave up many years ago from trying to DO anything or ACT a certain way. Rather I find that when I get alone in Sanctuary with my life that YOU/ SPIRIT begin to live through me. But like anyone disconnected from their true self they must ACT or TRY to be what they believe they should be. But a real person that has DIED to trying and is letting life live through them may appear as the one in the Rumi poem

They ask me why I don’t
behave myself.
I say, when you
reveal your true nature,
then I will act my age. 
(Then you will see I am exactly what I am supposed to be)

I get lost very often, but if I can spend time in a place alone and walk the moment begins to give me remembrance of who I am. And remembering is allowing YOU to work through me which then I return to appearing as the SPIRIT through me appears.

When away from SPIRIT we are all imbeciles.
I will say that even Jesus would have floundered without the SPIRIT that spoke through him. It is said that the "least of you" is the greatest and I do believe this is why.

.Next Thought from last night

If they all knew they were to be thrown into a greater and greater FIRE that this is the present reality.
 They would turn to walk with SPIRIT.

.Next

Man came upon a skeleton that rose up and spoke to him saying.
When I was alive, I was YOU, and never knew it!

.Next 
I have noticed that the playfulness and ideas taught by paying attention to synchronicity also were expressed in the poetry of Rumi and the words of Jesus.

.Next 
It took the passion of wildhearts to live a life that is pleasing to SPIRIT but to reach "Her" society, requires the SPIRIT to speak through you. The problem has been that the way the seeker finds SPIRIT is not how "She" wants to be reached and I was oblivious as I had scarcely found myself and had not become keen on how she wanted to be reached.(demanded as they demanded a king)

when you 
.reveal your true nature,
then I will act my age.

This is me:
a rogue and a drunkard,
easy to spot
in the tavern of Lovers.
I am the one shouting hey ha.
They ask me why I don’t 
behave myself.
I say, when you 
reveal your true nature,
then I will act my age.

This is me:
a rogue and a drunkard,
easy to spot
in the tavern of Lovers.
I am the one shouting hey ha.
They ask me why I don’t 
behave myself.
I say, when you 
reveal your true nature,
then I will act my age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home