DNATREE

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Alabama and the predicted GOP humiliation

The prediction of the GOP humiliation
Orange is coming leaders lead astray and the GOP Humiliation

DNATREE: Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption ...



Be it unto you according to how you believe. I seemed perfect as a Christian in that I was the most NON-JUDGING person because I knew that I was not perfect in thought. I sought for many years and found the SPIRIT through Synchronicity and then I learned more and more from SPIRIT but came to understand that I could not make myself good, I needed YOU/SPIRIT through Jesus to reach me to the heart. I needed to do as was shown in the bible and not just act like a Christian. So when saw that I could not do it, I cried out to YOU as I now knew YOU existed through the synchs and said "YOU are going to have to do it through me". I let go of my own INTERPRETATION of righteousness and began to grow in SPIRIT. I found that the synchs were greatest in clarity with great passion to know YOU SPIRIT and the problem that I had as a male I saw the SPIRIT did not fix but what I learned through it was amazing. But I knew that YOU would reach me to the heart somehow and then I would know what YOU went through. Never could I have known that it was what each of us go through in our daily lives that "HIS NAMESAKE" hd experienced until I despite fully used by someone pretending to understand me and going along with me until they set things up so that I would be reached to the heart and their own problem with men was made clear. Years later when the SPIRIT brought the person I was to share life with and the process of passion and love reached her and we both "knew each other" as Abraham was said to KNOW SARAH. So it was that trust and understanding grew even though we were both wild hearted and learned from our experiences rather than using them against each other. The woman that lies for profit did the same thing as he did but without true intention of heart to know SPIRIT.

Back to the GOP, you see they have been judged because they judge, because they believe an interpretation but never knew the SPIRIT. Oh the residual of what really happened to the followers of Jesus and the Shame and Humiliation of being MIS-CONSTRUED and cast out and used and judged for being "I am that I am" was the whole experience. Not without SPIRIT's leading. This cannot be shortcut. And the problem is when you begin to reveal what the SPIRIT taught you through that experience. I wanted my own to experience it with me, thus the Dutch thing and the prediction of Trump and the bare faced lying. I did not want that person that I had loved to come back and further the same pain and manipulation I had before because I was setup over and over. Not that I was not wild hearted just like the one that played like they were not for money. But it all came out in court and in the aquital of the setup plan they had and it is all a matter of public record. I wanted to protect that person from all this but they played like they were someone else I supposedly knew by saying they were a person from California and giving a pic of the back of a person I never knew. So that they could manipulate without me knowing who they really were and get the group to follow things that "well the public is misunderstands the real intentions of the heart in a man and will always judge them according to an interpretation that makes it so that those judging will have no place in the flesh because of their shame." Anyway, through that misunderstanding and lies the public followed a lie and I could not reach You as I had dreamed though all the miracles and synchs occurred. The interpretation of the bible also became a deluding influence so that WITHOUT THE SPIRIT everyone would follow a lie. Because the interpretation is an idol and the "truth" only comes by being led over a lifetime to know SPIRIT. Well this makes the least of them who the "right people" such as in Alabama Republicans to judge and even hate the least of them and treat as though it was murder to love and touch a person. For such as the time Roy Moore was with a young lady that older ladies had interpret-ted was wrong yet in the past was normal he and the girl knew it was ok, though he then went on to judge himself by believing the interpretation idol and lifting up what was not really in his heart as true. Because like "those who enter through the wide gate" they all interpret without being led by SPIRIT and if they were led by SPIRIT they would be hated above all men, and they would even be imprisoned by those who love interpretation.

Anyway, the GOP Humiliation is meant to reach all of them to the heart.

Stop the shame that causes you to judge love and the passion that is misplaced and misunderstood and despite-fully used by whores and return love to the sandbox where we can learn the true intentions of the heart and draw the right people to ourselves according to our dream given without shame to SPIRIT. All are guilty by this shame but only those who hide it best in their hearts have been able to kill the son of man over and over again. GOP should be judged according to their hypocrisy having never known the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus.

First of all let me say, I did not bring all this, I predicted what you were drawing to yourselves as I interacted with You and SPIRIT. In order to reach your heart it must be broken first therefore the separation especially of Men and Women in this country is drawing an Orange Cloud.

DNATREE: 20 yrs could not reach America, therefore your hearts will ...

DNATREE: Kaboom Orange Cloud synch and the Trump Orange synchs


DISCLAIMER: I am not saying to follow my experience. Let no one use me as an excuse. But rather I reveal the SPIRIT which is the smallest of points overlooked. And that the interpretation without the SPIRIT will lead to never knowing ME/SPIRIT. Christianity was drinking this cup, allowing the SPIRIT to reach your heart in the way Your life intended. Without SPIRIT/LOVE you are nothing. Without actual experience with SPIRIT you cannot love others, love is loving YOU/
SPIRIT and when it is real, you love SPIRIT through each person.
Because of what they would not allow in the law/letter those loving interpretation had to be given a deluding influence but if they followed it with true intent it would have led all to experience what Jesus and all the prophets did. The same problem between YOU and I in the garden. Yes, Jesus experienced a woman on his head. But he had to say about the one coming that unless he first comes Jesus could not return. Because they are related. That is why what I say will not reach but few compared to these leaders.

Everyone that Judges according to the interpretation especially to despite-fully use it against someone with true intent, they will be judged themselves, and everyone that wants to punish will be punished. Without SPIRIT you judge and punish yourself. But you must be willing to be reached to the heart to know the SPIRIT through Jesus. You must drink this cup that he drank.

___________________________________________________
True intention of heart toward a person that has a broken heart rather than using it as an opportunity to shame them.
https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Why-Woman-Regrets-Calling-Police-Another-Mom-44355845

_____________________________________________________
If women always misunderstand and reject and deny you or despite-fully use you for money or men are always using you and do not have true intention of heart.  Turn your attention to SPIRIT and forget women  and men and SHE/HE/LIFE will fulfill the desires of your heart as a glove fits a hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home