DNATREE

Monday, November 12, 2018

Fifty Men of Valor

I thought for Veteran's Day I would post this synch from 2007

http://www.stephentree.com/campsanluis/
Aug 2007

It was perfect
While I was there I noticed something about folks in the military as I came up to people and had to get out my meter and help them figure out why the breaker in their camper was tripping. But that got me looking at our military. The emphasis is on how we look, but not on the actual abilities. You see I looked rather rag-tag compared to the officers there but I was (through the Spirit) able to actually fix several electronic and tactical situations while I was there that they would not have attempted. I began to think about how fifty Might men of valor (guided by synchronicity) could be used by the Spirit to reach into a situation and change it, such as Iraq.
Instead of having the emphasis on throwing money and equipment at a region to strong hand them. For the smallest of points overlooked defeats money and might. Instead this country will turn to Spirit to find solutions after the great Whirlwind.


Click on the link for the blue star synchs


Saturday, November 12, 2016


Extrapolate

I sat by the pot belly stove listening to the fire
I heard the stove make a burping sound
It came to mind about Tai Chi and the fire in the belly
and that process of burning

That Rumi Poem then came to me
Quote
  You’ve gotten drunk on so many kinds of wine. Taste this. It won’t make you wild. It’s fire. Give up, if you don’t understand by this time that your living is firewood.

I began to look at the idea of fire on different levels and what my life through the synchs had said about it
and about creating energy and a controlled combustion such as in the body

My father the inventor and how he taught me extrapolate

He would sit out on the deck by the helm smoking his pipe and speak to me about the glass of the window, saying
"Don't think about glass or anything in the same way you were taught, rather that it was sand and how it can be formed into so many things."
Extrapolate

The synergy of YOU and I of Hillary and Trump

Controlled combustion like fox news loading the kindling into the stove

But what of the SPARK?

Where this is all heading you will not be able to say, because the mind cannot fathom the smallest of points overlooked.

That smallest of points like a spark

And what of the synchs of


Change Posted 2003
A coming Fire so hot it will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planet and leave those hiding behind some interpretation that does not come from SPIRIT with nowhere left to hide!

Fire

The explosion of Passion 

Anger synch growing and the Hulk

The EVENT, landslide, politics, whirlwind, gas

Where the fire is headed will not be determined by thinking

But by the SPIRIT through that smallest of points the mind overlooks

Who is safe except he who walks with SPIRIT and does not LEAN ON THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

The end of the presumptuous woman

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-jolt-that-will-reveal-they-followed.html

Tuesday, November 14, 2017


Grief synch, The Prick,


The synch with the coming Grief that will grip Americans and the world also. But for the sake of the true intentions of the heart of Jesus and the lie that the interpretation has become that will cause desolation because they love their interpretation more than they loved the bridegroom/SPIRIT. Those saying they love Jesus love their interpretation but would hate who Jesus really was and that was his point in saying many things that were said. It is because they would reject the SPIRIT because they cannot let go of their beliefs in shame and blame to experience the "true intentions of the heart".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home