DNATREE

Friday, November 09, 2018

Pam is planning to peel a pomegranate

Well Paradise is no more,,, the town in California was wiped out. But come what may I have found that the SPIRIT is able and makes it right and so as the song on the radio just said by Eva Cassidy It's a wonderful world come what may watch how the SPIRIT confounds them all. Now many may think it is terrible what leaders are doing but I know how it will be used to reach you as the SPIRIT has said. All those leaders and manipulators with money and power which is used in a manner it is not intended cannot undo what the SPIRIT has said will happen which will reveal the true intentions of the heart. So it was when I lost my life, only the SPIRIT could do what needed to get done and no amount of manipulation or spiteful use of the law can keep these liars from ending in desolation. I don't send it, but they draw it themselves even now.

So yesterday I had many great meetings, one guy looked like Jack Nicholson and then today Jack Nicholson was imitated on tv by comedians. Then in Harbor Freight I walk into a guy and we began to talk and then I find he lived on the end of Hammer Lane just three blocks from our Apartment in Stockton. He also was totally in synch with the SPIRIT and we had great rapport.

Time in sanctuary last night and this post about part of it but also how wonderful the SPIRIT worked out what was really going on with Pam's health by me being led to ask questions of her doctor through messages online where I went with a feeling about a medication and it led to finding out that it was causing most of Pam's problems due to adverse reactions and now Pam has made a remarkable recovery and has had such joy over this of late.

Then I had the synch about those represented by Pam which are my own and how I pray for them related to last night's post. For many won't let the words reach them but the SPIRIT will.

Tonight the Joy was "Pam is fixing to peel a pomegranate."

I began to feel a need to have a drill press in my shop I just built and began to think about building one but then I could not believe the price at Harbor Freight where I met that guy yesterday. And now my life has led me to do what was needed with Pam and a rash and so many other things of late.


Wednesday, November 09, 2016


Trains, political parties wrecks in the synchs and why


http://www.stephentree.com/etanda/anger.htm   Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Anger synch growing and the Hulk

When I heard about the bear attack in Alaska and then the name was Snowden my connection between bears and Russians was evident in the story. Snowden Russians... hmmmmm


Now relate this to

The fact that Russia cannot get Snowden to talk may cause them to turn on him. If this is true he is a better American than those seeking to destroy him because of what they are hiding.


So the connection between Snowden and Russians attacking may be used by Government to press a case against Snowden, this is also eluded to in the news.

Found this in the news today
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1572898/Russian-cadets-sing-ll-bring-Alaska-home-song-Putin.html

The bigger the military the greater the SPIRIT is able to destroy them with what they have overlooked. Putin, Power and the smallest of points he has overlooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home