DNATREE

Friday, January 31, 2020

Whale Breaching Synchs started January 16th again

You have drawn this to yourselves
Those that draw to themselves their own death because they love to lie and manipulate. Get Off My Planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never cared to know the True Intentions of the Heart.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/01/sign-of-whale-little-about-my-life.html
Get Off my planet you lying manipulators
I don't want anyone to die but desolation is to the heart.


There is no greater gift than to have a future - Hogfather

I don't want that anyone should suffer, but Perfect Love mandates that I will reach you to the heart. If you do not begin to have true intention of heart toward the SPIRIT then this is the last attempt to reach those that have chosen the lust of money over love. Whale Breaching synch started on January 16 2020 again

Febuary 3rd

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/02/snuff.html
Don't you see, you were caught in a net meant to break your heart to know the SPIRIT. But those judging while hiding the true intentions of the heart these are like the harlot wife who never loved but puts on a great play.


extinguish (a candle).

"a breeze snuffed out the candle"

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/06/synch-with-suffering.html

Synch with suffering

This suffering synch from exactly one year ago hits very close to home for me as I have had to fight for my life for the past couple weeks. I had a blood infection that caused exactly the same symptoms as my Pam had where my blood pressure was as low as 89 over 60 and pain caused me to use too much Tylenol so I have an appointment  Monday to see it it hurt my liver and to see how the healing is progressing. I experienced everything she did from fainting to dizzy to great pain, but the SPIRIT seeems to have spared my life.

I will let the words from a year ago 9 June convey this

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/06/suffering-synch-and-attention-to-spirit.html

Saturday, June 09, 2018


Suffering synch, and Attention to SPIRIT

Suffering at the end of anything as death or the laying aside of one reality to be born into another. The synch yesterday was the word suffering but attention/worship to SPIRIT allows us to NOT SEE DEATH or suffering, or joy during suffering. Pam and I listened to New Dimensions Radio and after reading on propheciesonline where I felt this was present  we also heard it on this program. The Immense Intelligence Of Cosmic Consciousness with Ricardo Horacio Stocker, Ph.D. on Tunein Radio and also Joseph Cambell on Netflix and had the synch with all three about the word suffering. I have always found that following the SPIRIT keeps you one step ahead of suffering or living joy in paradise but that those that demand another path or demand you worship their interpretation lead themselves to suffering.

One thing I have sought from SPIRIT is to know that my partner whom I love for all we have shared and her true intention of love toward and I see her as all those in the world that are mine and I want for her that the path does not end as she had MS and has had problems since coming to Tennessee as the jolt of joy was harder to find her but it brought us much closer and our love is greater.

See (Go to sleep my darling)

That leads me to the next part of all this, that the true intent though Pam did not understand what the SPIRIT was saying comepletely through our experience she respects and LOVES me and this life we share and believes from what she has seen and experienced that the SPIRIT has her best interests as I want this for her and I LOVE her very much as my life is very much connected to her. 

You see as I asked to understand the true intentions of the SPIRIT through Jesus I experienced these things that I also am hated for by those wanting to use me and those that love their interpretations more than they love each other. But I KNOW that what appears to be said by Jesus was the SPIRIT speaking what was demanded because nothing else would have gotten the message within the message to reach past what those hard hearts would allow such as the snake and the woman that wanted to believe in good and evil when everything that proceeds in synch with SPIRIT is actually GOOD.(See Rod) Humans wanted a law such as the rules needed for children and because of their disbelief in the power of SPIRIT it is still needed but the SPIRIT is the fulfillment of the law in that you are in synch with SPIRIT you fulfill the law of the SPIRIT, but those that use the law in a manner it was not intended to benefit them against those they fear use shame and the law to intentionally misunderstand and manipulate. When those following the SPIRIT fulfill the law but those using the law against them want to misunderstand in order that they shed their fear of their own sins.

Synch from a year ago
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-coming-total-eclipse-of-heart-i.html



https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=Suffering+at+the+end+of+anything+as+death+or+the+laying+aside



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home