DNATREE

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cookeville synch from March 18th 2017 and more later

JOLT into Joy!!! That is where you are at my life

So much going on it is hard to keep up with it but I got into sanctuary about Cookeville and the weather tonight as I wanted the SPIRIT to give me the synchs about this and I began to have synchs but also phone calls. The second synch I believe is related to Cookeville and the synch with the item was from March 18th 2017.

I just can't stop laughing, I know were sposed to be all somber and all but my synch just now for Cookeville was funny. It was a synch in 2017,,, you know when I was living here trying to reach you. Well anyway, I was talking on the phone and tellin my friend that I was getting in the moment when he called about Cookeville and as we talked I said "Wait a minute, it is right in front of me" because there is the bottle of Jose Quervo on the shelf. So I told him on the phone what that meant:

(They moved the video and I placed a new youtube address below it, also after a few years they set mess with my links so just back out if you run into one. )

Jose Quervo Synch from March 18th 2017

Saturday, March 18, 2017


If it all goes wrong Baby,,, Just hold ON!

If it all goes wrong Baby
    Just Hold On!



Tomorrow is Overrated 

Walk right through the Storm
Such a  funny Tequila Commercial


https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/03/if-it-all-goes-wrong-baby-just-hold-on.html

(The video has been moved since then but I found it on youtube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XYBYuByj2c
use this link instead of links inside old post

I have found that even though you might have problems with strong drink and other things in that video I still want you to get very passionate about love and even the passion of love without shame being unveiled and uninhibited as it was in the beginning even if it is just with your moments alone. And in the midst thereof think about the SPIRIT without SHAME as though Jesus told you to in the midst of that JOY.   Study the layers of your wildheart and what you feel  Some may stumble over their beliefs and that will rank them according to first and last.

Secrets

If the SPIRIT sanctifies it and makes it perfect then you can do anything,,,, but only if you are being led by the SPIRIT. Trump may be,,, but I employed him to speak his brain and not lift up the SPIRIT and to expected him to manipulate and lie as that is the MO I felt as the synchs from as early as 1993, but posted in 2001 reveal for the smallest of points that will render all interpretations not given by SPIRIT to be nothing. So if he is being led which he may be it is directly to the cross and his heart must break also. Right now I am involved in a synch related to the coronavirus but I cannot touch another person until the SPIRIT makes it Perfect and we are in synchronicity with that point.



Were you freed from shame by the SPIRIT or what? Of course without the SPIRIT's leading I would not tip my hat to another person as some are programmed to respond by snakes.


JOLT INTO JOY!!
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=Jolt+into+joy

Beaver Synch
I was at Cane Creek Lake and saw that tree where it looked like a beaver had cut it down and then when I started thinking about Cookeville walking around the cabin in Gainesboro I came upon a can that I did not know what it was and thought it was in the wrong place. Well it was strange what it turned out to be as it was something given to Pam before we met. It was a can called "canned beaver"
So I looked up dream meaning beaver and it was about my intention to create a new outlet such as the ambassador synch. See after learning and passing through a certain level of faith then "yes, through the SPIRIT "I can do anything I want" as long as I am being guided for purpose. and this includes "lead me not into temptation EXcEPT to deliver me from evil. I cannot believe that I cannot hear the SPIRIT with him though he may be having synchs but never drew the experience to know the true intentions of the heart of the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus. Jesus gave you what you wanted to hear and put it in such a way that you could not destroy the message.

Then I felt the reality of Samson and how they used a beaver to cut down his tree.

Loosen up to walk in wilderness with the SPIRIT. Where wilderness is anything that you are unsure of and yes the wilderness too or your closet. But your truth must come from the SPIRIT in the moment you need it.

Ok then... What's with the judgy face? quote from Mom on cbs live right now.



 Post in progress but need to get it out as it is as a storm is coming..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home