DNATREE

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Serpentine Belt, Threshold, Rash, Cookeville

The $Serpentine Belt$ and Scarlet Brought to her knees
American Money Machine and (Scarlet) Two Strands Left synch
Scarlet means many things, it is all according to how SPIRIT uses it like your nose.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-unexpected-ship-sinking-problem-at.html
My own feeling
I don't want it to be destroyed unless it has to be to save the world, because we could use that machine to further help the earth. (Money "Tools" and the shed fire)
Attention to money over SPIRIT is death
Golden Cow/Money/death or SPIRIT/BLOOD/have everything
I dreamed of home and not of money because money is not prevalent in the dna but money seems like it still "can" exist but the attention is not money it is life and SPIRIT. I dreamed of YOU, Home, and what form YOU would come in (Simple House floor plan popped up on my screen pinterest) such as Home, Lover, Drink, Heat, Food Needs and Desires given to the SPIRIT. Like Pam and I we want to travel and do what we do with synchs as a Public Service and we are drawing these things from SPIRIT not from money. When money is needed then it happens. So according to what happens next is whether money goes away or just a change in the way we look at it. But like Travel "right now" a lot more things will be going away according and at a level of  how much You are reached.

The Threshold Synch and You are even now at the door March 11 Synch

Something Seemingly Rash Synch and the  Donald Mar 11, 2017

Many things I picked up on that I am waiting on more synchs with.

"Public Servant" I am on your side and have great intention to be responsible with it
(Come on Cookeville, talk to me) Today's Synch Help Reach America 
There is coming a time and it is drawing near, when within their hearts all men will peer.
Wait on the SPIRIT! as in A series of unfortunate events and Wait Wait Wait
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/05/turtles.html
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/03/cookeville-rejection-of-spirit-stumble.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=cookeville Help me reach these poor veiled creatures
I am feeling better and the SPIRIT indicated for me to wait as well as the seed is growing in those effected.

The way Americans are not responding, do we need more surprises MY LIFE?

Africa lack of reporting?reporters and people working there

Clear Compassionate Communication needed right now

Change in plans, new things are growing to promote a better world

Rich are Raging

They are in a picklestuck
Search the synchs to see how the SPIRIT has placed everyone in this pickle. Trump tries to manipulate it will be toward his end. Nobody getting the word out and and Everyone aboard the train was guilty.

Seeks Atonement While Justifying his Legacy

State of Tennessee world will shun because of Hate and Bigotry (SPIRIT can Fix)
I was angry but they are my neighbor and a neighbor came by to talk.

Bernie seems to have True Intent toward money what do you say SPIRIT?

I "KNOW NOTHING" except you tell me now MY LIFE
this is where I start each day

Having Tea is when I am thinking of Thee (Some little sayings I have from 1993)

Synch with Special, like synch with Surprise


From all the synchs so far Putin will hurt himself by trying to manipulate further

Check related to serpentine belt manipulators of the market/intercept?

In classic SPIRIT freshen up the message

Dove Crying on a Branch and a broken and contrite heart toward each other as there is only YOU and I.

Pam is buying clothes and her family wants to have another get together and then I saw this synch from Mar 12th  2012

All over the world I see people that hear from SPIRIT and don't really know it while those most veiled such as religion are doing the bidding of money and impeding them and SPIRIT.

Poison Dish Synch and Coronavirus and waiting for synchs

The word of God is not what is written down but that is the experience they had each time with SPIRIT.

I (Spence) feel for Pense right now and would not mind meeting him but Trump I can't trust. I feel like his narcissistic intentions may lead the right to a real hell by trying to manipulate further.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-unexpected-ship-sinking-problem-at.html March 5th 2017
There are many more dishes that can be served up by the planet if the response is not right, because I don't care how right you think you are or your science you have overlooked the smallest of points about reality. The real humiliation is if you carry the manipulation further. You do not know what you are doing and somebody had better get the message soon.
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-coming-crime-of-following-this.html

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/03/embryo-thaw.html

Forgiveness, My Own, Political Murder, Orkin man


We are at a threshold and if Orange wants to manipulate further then Oh, Well!

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-little-about-my-home.html

I carry my broken heart and treasure it as it allowed me to see YOU/MY LIFE from a perspective that the world does not share, but the earth does. My broken heart is part of home for me.

In the beginning
I was called Adam, which means earth
I was alone, and like a dream you came out of me
In my loneliness, in my bewilderness
Through this broken heart YOU came!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home